Photo of the day

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know how to tell if there is new stuff to read....there's a blue bubble and a peach bubble on all the topics..........no distinction to tell what's new. I had trouble finding how to post this. I know it's in the wrong forum, but I don't know how to navigate this site anymore !! Too damn confusing!!

gingerkat

Things are not as they seem. It's not my story to tell, so I'll say nothing more than yes a line was DEFINITELY crossed! It's funny, but not funny that the person that created all this havoc is playing "dumb" as to his role.

I wish Texan would stay and post his beautiful pictures, but I understand why he
wants/needs to leave. Sadly, we all lose because he has been driven away by a jealous & petulant person. He has found a place he feels more comfort and joy being at, and a bonus, no Nancy making stupid comments.

Tex, you've given so many of us kind words and great advice. You've treated all of us newbies, part-timers, seasonals, full-timers & retired folks all the same. Thanks for being you! Please don't stay away too long!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks again to National Geographic:

ganges-ghats-india_73338_990x742.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all,

I have read this and I have to agree with UpstateNYUPSer.

I would not have taken the statement personally but factually.

When you are right you are right, hypersensitivity will not change the truth.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
IMHO, Upstate said nothing that rises to the occasion of someone having to leave Brown Cafe.

Texan, come back and post more pictures. As you can see, EVERYONE likes to see them.

IMHO, Upstate said nothing that rises to the occasion of someone having to leave Brown Cafe.

Texan, come back and post more pictures. As you can see, EVERYONE likes to see them.

Yes, but Upstate could have also NOT said nothing that rises to the occasion of someone having to leave the BC for the umpteenth time.

I can envision Upstate walking into the Sistine chapel as Micealangelo lay on his back putting the finish touches on his masterpiece and telling him that he could have used a different shade of blue.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To all,

I have read this and I have to agree with UpstateNYUPSer.

I would not have taken the statement personally but factually.

When you are right you are right, hypersensitivity will not change the truth.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Sincerely,
I
It never feels right when I agree with I but in this case I do.
Dave is a curmudgeon and everyone knows it.
Just ignore the Dude.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That is one ugly-ass picture !!!:congratualtions:

Could the starkness and reality of the picture be the message that the photographer was trying to convey? Do all pictures have to be of cute little puppies or adorable babies? Perhaps it is you who needs to expand their mind to accept images out of your comfort zone.