Photo of the day

moreluck

golden ticket member
Starkness and cold realty sounds like your world......you are welcome to it !! How nice of you to interpret what the actual picture-taker was trying to get across. Did you ever think that maybe he/she just hates snow ???
:bsbullf:

texan

Tribesmen lead their camels through the sand dunes of the Liwa desert
in the United Arab Emirates.

POTD_camels_in_the_2744682k_zpsbc32343f.jpg

gingerkat

I hope now it's crystal clear to those that didn't see it before… a simple case of jealousy over Texan. Some keep trying to step into his big shoes and keep falling short. No matter how hard some try, they will never be his legacy.

Now, we are left with dull, odd & stupid pictures with no descriptions of that event. So, it's clear…"not everyone can google".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dr. Phil----keep your day job.

This had nothing to do with jealousy. I continued to post on this thread to prove that this forum is greater than any one member. Did I choose the photographs with as much thought as Texan? Perhaps not.

Much like the word "heroes", the meaning of the word "legacy", at least when used to describe a member of an anonymous Internet chat forum, has certainly been watered down. Texan is a respected member of this forum but is by no means a legacy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

This had nothing to do with jealousy. I continued to post on this thread to prove that this forum is greater than any one member. Did I choose the photographs with as much thought as Texan? Perhaps not.

Much like the word "heroes", the meaning of the word "legacy", at least when used to describe a member of an anonymous Internet chat forum, has certainly been watered down. Texan is a respected member of this forum but is by no means a legacy.
Keep digging that hole !!! Shovel-ready ?? :noobiesmiley:

afterthought

And now that the neg rep, your best friend is gone..........
cowardly-lion-cries1.jpg