Photo of the day

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
You didn't start squat so drop it.

If everyone's done kicking Dave in the balls how about a picture?

BZ83RqKCEAEjtmJ.jpg:large

Happy winter driving season. Protect your weiner!

Now we just need a beer truck to come along.

texan

Not at all. Package gave the impression that Texan had personally taken all of these pictures and was kind enough to share them with us. I simply pointed out that the photographs, which are amazing, are the property of the photographers who took them. I appreciate the fact that Texan is kind enough to Google and post these pictures for all to see but just want to make it clear that these are not his photographs.

The picture in question was selected from the albums of a photographer with the user name yoseft on Photobucket.
I do not care what the Hoax post in defending you, nor you with your POS rep trying
to make ammends.

You crossed the line in the above post to me. I will not share how, as you can not receive it.

Goodbye and may you find peace from above.

All can Thank You, for my short lived come back and final departure.

I was doing good and hoping that all would be well, until your poision seeped in.

May all realize that that you drove me away from BC forever.

To all his fans (like Obama fans) have at it, and drink the Koolaid and defend
and pos rep him forever.

Texan

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not at all. Package gave the impression that Texan had personally taken all of these pictures and was kind enough to share them with us. I simply pointed out that the photographs, which are amazing, are the property of the photographers who took them. I appreciate the fact that Texan is kind enough to Google and post these pictures for all to see but just want to make it clear that these are not his photographs.

The picture in question was selected from the albums of a photographer with the user name yoseft on Photobucket.

My post was in no way meant to disrespect Texan. Package commented that he really liked "his photos" when in fact he really should have said "those photos". I enjoy these photos and respect Texan as a member of this forum.

I may have misspoken but there was clearly no disrespect intended toward Texan.

You crossed the line in the above posts to me.

Please show me in any of the above posts where I "crossed the line".

Please show me in any of the above posts where I "crossed the line".

Originally Posted by IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
"His photos are amazing! they open your eyes to a whole other world. Thankyou for sharing them with us Texan"

UpstateNYUPSer

"I agree---the photos, which are the property of the photographers who took them, are amazing"

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/photo-of-the-day.342398/

It was where your OCD kicked in and you just couldn't keep a trivial wording from another member go by without you going to the trouble to correct it for all of us. The way Package worded it would have been read and forgotten in less time than it took you to type your post.

Maybe just let the sleeping dog lay once in a while.

S

serenity now

Nice work Chuckles, Everyone knew that Texan did not take the wonderful photos that he shared with us. We did not need you to explain that to us.

S

serenity now

I suggest that this thread be locked as a tribute to the good that one man tried to do, and a reminder of what another man destroyed.

Can I get a moderator to comply?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I do not care what the Hoax post in defending you, nor you with your POS rep trying
to make ammends.

You crossed the line in the above post to me. I will not share how, as you can not receive it.

Goodbye and may you find peace from above.

All can Thank You, for my short lived come back and final departure.

I was doing good and hoping that all would be well, until your poision seeped in.

May all realize that that you drove me away from BC forever.

To all his fans (like Obama fans) have at it, and drink the Koolaid and defend
and pos rep him forever.

Texan

Why did you have to throw Obama under the bus?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great!

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great!

Problem is the technology of the world lets the small people try and drag you down from afar compared to the good old days where to many negative comments would get them a smack in the face.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I purpose we close this thread and make it a sticky until Texan once again graces us with his presence.
I don't agree with his decision, but I respect it because I respect him as a person.
I don't agree with Dave and his incessant BS and I don't respect him as a man.
I will never understand why he believes that he can bring himself up by bringing someone else down.

In the end, I hope it is the temporary death of a beautiful thread that he perpetuated with his daily involvement, that coaxes his return.
Texan recently urged me to not give up.
I am now hoping he takes his own advice.

Last edited: