Photo of the day

oldngray

nowhere special
Saw Scotand from about 25,000 ft once. Would like to see it at ground level and go visit the places where they shot "The Holy Grail"
HolyGrail204.jpg

I really don't like this picture.....the super model (Giselle) is like she's the super mom on the job and still a mom.

Real moms don't have someone to do their hair, their nails, their make-up...........She would wilt if she had to do all that by herself.

Do you know how hard she had to work to still make that pic look hot?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I really don't like this picture.....the super model (Giselle) is like she's the super mom on the job and still a mom.

Real moms don't have someone to do their hair, their nails, their make-up...........She would wilt if she had to do all that by herself.
I agree this is not real life for most people .The purpose of posting the picture and remark was tongue and cheek . She posted how much she needed this was that she had just spent 15 hours on a plane .She could have broken a nail but I doubt she lifted her own suitcase .

moreluck

golden ticket member
No problem, P.T........... I knew your posting was tongue in cheek......I just needed to add my 2 cents for moms everywhere who aren't pampered like she is.

texan

Point camera, click button. Real hard.

Kidding Hoke, don't ban me!!!!
I have tried many sunrise and sunset photos.

It is not easy! Auto settings does not get it.:disgusted:

Here is one "OF MINE" , but it is not, in any way the same,
as experts can capture. :ashamed:
Outer Banks, N.C.
DSCF7349Medium_zps2287b62b.jpg

texan

One thing that I always said.

The Pulitzer Prize photos, the greatest classics, were Nikon and film.

Example:

The kiss of life is an example.

This photo shows two power linemen, Randall Champion and J. D. Thompson, at the top of a utility pole. They had been performing routine maintenance when Champion brushed one of the high voltage lines at the very top. These are the lines that can be heard “singing” with electricity. Over 4000 volts entered Champion’s body and instantly stopped his heart (an electric chair uses about 2000 volts).

His safety harness prevented a fall, and Thompson, who had been ascending below him, quickly reached him and performed mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He was unable to perform CPR given the circumstances, but continued breathing into Champion’s lungs until he felt a slight pulse, then unbuckled his harness and descended with him on his shoulder. Thompson and another worker administered CPR on the ground, and Champion was moderately revived by the time paramedics arrived, eventually making a full recovery.

Example:

This photo shows two power linemen, Randall Champion and J. D. Thompson, at the top of a utility pole. They had been performing routine maintenance when Champion brushed one of the high voltage lines at the very top. These are the lines that can be heard “singing” with electricity. Over 4000 volts entered Champion’s body and instantly stopped his heart (an electric chair uses about 2000 volts).

His safety harness prevented a fall, and Thompson, who had been ascending below him, quickly reached him and performed mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He was unable to perform CPR given the circumstances, but continued breathing into Champion’s lungs until he felt a slight pulse, then unbuckled his harness and descended with him on his shoulder. Thompson and another worker administered CPR on the ground, and Champion was moderately revived by the time paramedics arrived, eventually making a full recovery.

And a very good, experienced and creative darkroom processor.
And a very good, experienced and creative darkroom processor.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Example:

That's a nice story captured at a point in time.

Example:

So they told their wives.

texan

The Western Wall is covered in snow in Jerusalem on Dec. 13, 2013.

Early snow has surprised many Israelis as a blustery storm, dubbed
Alexa, brought gusty winds, torrential rains and heavy snowfall to
parts of the Middle East.

texan

Tourists ride a pedal-powered sky cycle roller coaster at Washuzan
Highland Amusement Park in Kurashiki, Japan.

Washuzan Highland Amusement park overlooks a panoramic view
of islands on the Seto Inland Sea.