Planned Parenthood

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Didn't see anything wrong with that.

That's what's wrong with you. This woman is cavalierly discussing body parts for money (which is HIGHLY illegal) of murdered babies and you see no problem with it.

Sad.

I'm sure you're the first one to say the death penalty is cruel, but let's vacuum out a living baby because it would be an inconvenience to you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's what's wrong with you. This woman is cavalierly discussing body parts for money (which is HIGHLY illegal) of murdered babies and you see no problem with it.
It's not illegal. The money is for the cost to obtain and transport the tissue. It is a highly regulated segment of the medical industry.
I'm sure you're the first one to say the death penalty is cruel, but let's vacuum out a living baby because it would be an inconvenience to you.
I'm against both, because I'm not a hypocrite like you.
Fact is though it's legal.... to take a line from people like you, if you don't like America, you can get out.

BrownArmy

Fetal tissue can only be donated with express consent of the patient.

This is a highly regulated and quite common procedure.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's not illegal. The money is for the cost to obtain and transport the tissue. It is a highly regulated segment of the medical industry.

"I'm not a hypocrite like you" says the guy who kills babies but not convicted murderers, rapists, and other scum of the earth. Nope, you're surely not a hypocrite. LMAO

In the middle east it's legal to marry a 12 year old. Legality and Morality are two very different things, but I wouldn't expect a liberal baby killer to get it

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Sad.

She must have found a loophole that allowed those cells to be donated for medical research. It's the law. Deal with it!

Overpaid Union Thug

Maybe you should pray on that. I'm sure that will help.

Maybe you should kill more babies.

Fact is though it's legal.... to take a line from people like you, if you don't like America, you can get out.
Fetal tissue can only be donated with express consent of the patient.

This is a highly regulated and quite common procedure.
She must have found a loophole that allowed those cells to be donated for medical research. It's the law. Deal with it!

The legality isn't the point (maybe it will be later in another video). Its the act of abortion and using the body parts that is. You sick subhuman bastards.

BrownArmy

...The legality isn't the point (maybe it will be later in another video). Its the act of abortion and using the body parts that is. You sick subhuman bastards.

Obviously you're anti-abortion, and I respect that.

I might also point out that no one's really 'pro-abortion' - I sincerely doubt that a single person exists who thinks that abortion is a desirable outcome.

I'm pro-choice, which is quite different than pro-abortion.

"Sick, subhuman bastards"?

Hysterical much?

Whether you or I like it our not, abortions (sometimes necessary, for a variety of reasons) will continue to occur, and fetal tissue donation will as well.

No sense in losing your mind about it.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Obviously you're anti-abortion, and I respect that.

I might also point out that no one's really 'pro-abortion' - I sincerely doubt that a single person exists who thinks that abortion is a desirable outcome.

I'm pro-choice, which is quite different than pro-abortion.

"Sick, subhuman bastards"?

Hysterical much?

Whether you or I like it our not, abortions (sometimes necessary, for a variety of reasons) will continue to occur, and fetal tissue donation will as well.

No sense in losing your mind about it.

Pro-choice is pro-abortion. If you don't see that, then you're just fooling yourself. I'm all for LIFE, always. However, there are a few people I'd be perfectly fine with them being deceased, and you know what, none of them are younger than 9 months old.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The legality isn't the point (maybe it will be later in another video). Its the act of abortion and using the body parts that is. You sick subhuman bastards.
Exactly, the legality isn't the point, neither is the tissue donation.
See here's the thing.... the abortion is going to happen either way.

Making an issue out of the tissue donation is a tool meant to get an emotional response out of people. The tissue donation isn't really even the issue, it's just a way to get you all teary eyed hysterical and get you to preach your religion to people who don't wan to hear it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"I'm not a hypocrite like you" says the guy who kills babies but not convicted murderers, rapists, and other scum of the earth. Nope, you're surely not a hypocrite. LMAO

In the middle east it's legal to marry a 12 year old. Legality and Morality are two very different things, but I wouldn't expect a liberal baby killer to get it
I've never killed a baby or a convicted murderer, and I never will. Neither will you. A woman you screw might kill a baby, and you wouldn't even have to be involved. The government you hate so much might kill a murderer for you, you won't have to be involved with that either.
How convenient.

I've said many times I'm against abortion so frankly I don't know what the hell your entire rant is about, other than a strange need to share the nonsense that goes on in your head with the world. You gotta give it to the video makers, they have a real talent for getting people all worked up.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
they have a real talent for getting people all worked up.

Nope, the baby killers over at PP do a good enough job of that all by themselves.

You're both pro-choice while being anti-abortion.....doesn't work.

I'm pro-choice....tell the guy to wear a condom, be on the pill, take it in the back door, a diaphragm, or as a last result...the morning after pill. There are MANY choices better than killing a 5 month old growing baby.

Abortion, like capital murder is a "one or the other" issue. You're either pro-choice, or Pro-life.

The "I'm pro-choice but anti murder" argument must be what helps dems sleep at night. My older brother uses that same answer, and he's also wrong. My parents screwed up with that one

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm pro-choice....tell the guy to wear a condom, be on the pill, take it in the back door, a diaphragm, or as a last result...the morning after pill. There are MANY choices better than killing a 5 month old growing baby.

Abortion, like capital murder is a "one or the other" issue. You're either pro-choice, or Pro-life.
Woah. Someone who claims to be against abortion but is ok with the morning after pill, is telling me it's a "one or the other" issue?
Seems to me by your own admission it's not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Pro-choice is pro-abortion. If you don't see that, then you're just fooling yourself. I'm all for LIFE, always. However, there are a few people I'd be perfectly fine with them being deceased, and you know what, none of them are younger than 9 months old.

Pro-choice simply means that you are OK with abortion as one of those choices.

I don't know of anyone who condones the use of abortion as simply another form of birth control.

Overpaid Union Thug

Exactly, the legality isn't the point, neither is the tissue donation.
See here's the thing.... the abortion is going to happen either way.

Making an issue out of the tissue donation is a tool meant to get an emotional response out of people. The tissue donation isn't really even the issue, it's just a way to get you all teary eyed hysterical and get you to preach your religion to people who don't wan to hear it.
Only a sick psychopath wouldn't get an emotional response out of the thought of killing babies and selling and/or donating their body parts.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've never killed a baby or a convicted murderer, and I never will. Neither will you. A woman you screw might kill a baby, and you wouldn't even have to be involved. The government you hate so much might kill a murderer for you, you won't have to be involved with that either.
How convenient.

I've said many times I'm against abortion so frankly I don't know what the hell your entire rant is about, other than a strange need to share the nonsense that goes on in your head with the world. You gotta give it to the video makers, they have a real talent for getting people all worked up.
If you are against abortion but condone the act of selling/donating their body parts than I'd say you are very very very confused.