Please don't follow FedEx method

PPH_over_9000

I don't know about that

A Walmart parking lot is their property

Now if you want to stand on the sidewalk and selling people I don't think there's anything they can say

that's a fair point, i remember i was walking down the sidewalk just the other day and bought a person. this dude had a camera in my face and i was like "ew bro, no, you can't record me buying people" and he put the camera down and said "i'm sorry bro, you're totally right-- i forgot about the Constitution"

that's a fair point, i remember i was walking down the sidewalk just the other day and bought a person. this dude had a camera in my face and i was like "ew bro, no, you can't record me buying people" and he put the camera down and said "i'm sorry bro, you're totally right-- i forgot about the Constitution"
Some people take this to the extreme

We all have rights we just can't infringe on other people's rights

PPH_over_9000

Some people take this to the extreme

We all have rights we just can't infringe on other people's rights

"my right to extend my hand ends where your nose exists"

(not a threat, that's literally how i was taught this concept)

i honestly just honed in on the "selling people" part of whatever post i responded to. the wording was kind of funny.

"my right to extend my hand ends where your nose exists"

(not a threat, that's literally how i was taught this concept)

i honestly just honed in on the "selling people" part of whatever post i responded to. the wording was kind of funny.
You can stand on my street and fill me in my front yard and I may not like it but if you come in my front yard we'll probably get punched in the face

PPH_over_9000

You can stand on my street and fill me in my front yard and I may not like it but if you come in my front yard we'll probably get punched in the face
what if i build a moat around your property line and put a couple gators in that bad boy?

you gonna punch me across a 12ft moat, tough guy?

lmao, i'm just kidding, i'm just kidding, please don't ban me

PPH_over_9000

If you can’t film in public, how are dash cams legal? How are police body cams legal? How are you able to take pictures in public with people walking behind you?

You’re being ignorant

You can't film where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. There are legal precedents that help define that expectation, but at the end of the day it's all up to how good of a lawyer you have.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You can't film where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. There are legal precedents that help define that expectation, but at the end of the day it's all up to how good of a lawyer you have.
You can film anywhere in public or publicly accessible areas. You have no expectation of privacy in those areas none.