Please sign my petition.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Totally agree... I have Russians on my route that come here and go right on welfare and don't even bother to try, they just start milking the system
Commie bastards
regfist.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Lol...it's not just the Russians either the Chinese the Muslims they come here by the thousands and go right on welfare, and the Mexicans just want to work, don't get me wrong they have a Ton of babies on our dime but at least they want to work.
Don't forget those filthy Italians. Smelling like olive oil and Aqua Velva. With their fancy pinky rings paid for by selling their food stamps.
Am I right, am I right?

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Lol...it's not just the Russians either the Chinese the Muslims they come here by the thousands and go right on welfare, and the Mexicans just want to work, don't get me wrong they have a Ton of babies on our dime but at least they want to work.
Its seems like there is one extreme or the other. Some working 15+ hr plus day and others that will milk every last penny they can get for free.

There a Mexican food truck I just learned about in Philly, heard its really good. He took a skill and made it a business. Kudos to him.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its seems like there is one extreme or the other. Some working 15+ hr plus day and others that will milk every last penny they can get for free.

There a Mexican food truck I just learned about in Philly, heard its really good. He took a skill and made it a business. Kudos to him.

What upsets me are the people who move here but still consider another country "home". If you want to live here you should consider yourself American.

Not just Mexicans either. Many Palestinians will move here and open a store or carryout ... but still go "home" for a month every year.