President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1661137140756.png

newolddude

Three days not leaving the house? They must be having a hard time getting the new meds worked out.
W Bush spends weeks at his ranch in Texas: he's working and you need to leave him alone.
Obama goes on vacation: OUTRAGE!!!!!
Trump spends nearly every weekend at one of his country clubs: he's working and you need to leave him alone.
Biden goes on vacation: OUTRAGE!!!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
W Bush spends weeks at his ranch in Texas: he's working and you need to leave him alone.
Trump spends nearly every weekend at one of his country clubs: he's working and you need to leave him alone.
I’m not a Trump lover but, one thing different between him and the rest of them is that he WAS working while away on those weekend jaunts. All his mean late night tweets can attest to that. He is/was a workaholic.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m not a Trump lover but, one thing different between him and the rest of them is that he WAS working while away on those weekend jaunts. All his mean late night tweets can attest to that. He is/was a workaholic.
I don’t think many here who voted for Trump are crazy about him, but the alternative was much, much worse. And we were right.

vantexan

Have you added up how much time Joe has spent in Delaware? Over 150 days so far in about 19 months.