President Biden

oldngray

nowhere special
Ok....Trump did it...:rolleyes:
93f6ae6.png

vantexan

The guy has no life. Spends all his time on here defending an imbecile and his policies.
What's funny is just saw that Democrats have spent $56 million supporting MAGA candidates in their primaries because they think they have the best chance against them in the midterms. One of them just beat a Mitch McConnell supported candidate in New Hampshire last night. So MAGA Republicans are the greatest threat to democracy and Dems are helping get them elected. So if there's a big red wave in the midterms Congress will be full of Trump supporters. The irony.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Workers will get a salary increase of 24% through 2024 and an immediate average lump sum of $11,000
  • Biden hailed the deal for avoiding a shutdown and as a win for all sides
Oil refineries would have had trouble producing their current volumes of gas without the freight railroads, CNN reports
{ maybe if there were more pipelines ? }

over9five

Staff member

• Workers will get a salary increase of 24% through 2024 and an immediate average lump sum of $11,000
  • Biden hailed the deal for avoiding a shutdown and as a win for all sides
Oil refineries would have had trouble producing their current volumes of gas without the freight railroads, CNN reports
{ maybe if there were more pipelines ? }
Is there more? I thought it was about time off, not money.
Sounds like they were bought.

over9five

Staff member
Biden called the deal 'a win for tens of thousands of rail workers who worked tirelessly through the pandemic to ensure that America's families and communities got deliveries of what have kept us going during these difficult years.'

I hope ol' Joe will remember this line when our contract is due.

Thebrownblob

From the initial reports of what I am hearing about details, I could see this getting voted down by the members. If that’s the case, then the dems will have the possibility of an October strike on their hands. We shall see.

Babagounj

Strength through joy