President Biden

There is no building back America. There is replace the native white population with third world immigrants who don’t complain about low wages and poor working conditions and infect their children with homosexual propaganda to ensure in their new Weimar Republic utopia.

I can’t wait to burn their books.

vantexan

There is no building back America. There is replace the native white population with third world immigrants who don’t complain about low wages and poor working conditions and infect their children with homosexual propaganda to ensure in their new Weimar Republic utopia.

Your mind is poisoned.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If they cheat their way in, how will the press continue to cover for a President Biden? Did you see his last speech? His wife has to tell him what to say. He really is senile!

oldngray

nowhere special
If they cheat their way in, how will the press continue to cover for a President Biden? Did you see his last speech? His wife has to tell him what to say. He really is senile!
They wanted a puppet and that is what they got. Joe can take his naps and come out of his hole a couple of times a week to give a speech (they wrote) from a teleprompter. No possibility of him lasting 4 years as President.

And the media will certainly cover for him. They did it for years when he was just a VP.

vantexan

They wanted a puppet and that is what they got. Joe can take his naps and come out of his hole a couple of times a week to give a speech (they wrote) from a teleprompter. No possibility of him lasting 4 years as President.

And the media will certainly cover for him. They did it for years when he was just a VP.
If he dies in office he'll be lauded as a great statesman. Our system is devolving into a joke.

Macbrother

"Native white population?" "Homosexual propaganda?" Tribalism and racism at its finest. I'm sure many of you would prefer a dictatorial Trump dynasty if given your druthers. Thank god we have elections, the Constitution, and separation of powers.

Box Ox

Trump didn't do any such thing. Trying to oust a legitimately elected president with lies and schemes for four years will poison the minds of a lot of people.

This is the Democrats’ fault?

There is replace the native white population with third world immigrants who don’t complain about low wages and poor working conditions and infect their children with homosexual propaganda to ensure in their new Weimar Republic utopia.

He’s just a typical Republican base voter. This is what Trump has made your party. Was it worth it?
Super hero guy not knowing which button to push:

“hahaha demographics are making you guys irrelevant you’ll never win another election again Texas turning blue etc”

“Demographic replacement? You aren’t being replaced. Only nazis believe that conspiracy theory!”

newfie

Biden-Harris Transition Team Official Website

View attachment 316060

Glad to see our new President is ready to hit the ground running on building back America
geez you dont even know who your candidate is for president?

1604587849399.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it?
It says they reported incorrect numbers. It says someone made a post on social media about the incorrect numbers. It says the social media post was censored. It says they went back and corrected those election numbers.

Where did you get confused turdboy?