President Biden

oldngray

nowhere special
61524d.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 2021, the Biden Administration got $42.45 billion from Congress to deploy high-speed Internet to millions of Americans. Years later, it has not connected even 1 person with those funds. In fact, it now says that no construction projects will even start until 2025 at earliest,” the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) commissioner wrote.

vantexan

In 2021, the Biden Administration got $42.45 billion from Congress to deploy high-speed Internet to millions of Americans. Years later, it has not connected even 1 person with those funds. In fact, it now says that no construction projects will even start until 2025 at earliest,” the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) commissioner wrote.
All went to Ukraine?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Cox cable gave me $30. A month off for 3 months at one of my houses.
They called it an “ACP initiative”.
Didn’t know it was coming or why to me and really didn’t know that it ended until I noticed an authority difference.
Another failed Biden program

What are the chances I go and read this story from almost any other source and it’ll be less biased? Crappy reichwing e-junk mail is what Breitbart has always been.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A Los Angeles-based doctor said: 'Frozen, masked faces, diminished arm swing, less frequent blinking, [are] likely due to a central neurological disorder like Parkinson's.'