President Biden

newfie

Parkinson’s can cause a decline in thinking, reasoning, and problem-solving. 50 to 80 percent of people with Parkinson’s will get dementia.
the guy consulted is an expert on a number of neurological disorders including parkinsons disease.

J Pierre may not be lying when she says Biden does not have parkinsons, but any non doctor can clearly see that he has something degrading his mental capabilities.

if a guy [Biden] losing his mind thinks he can still do the job is he really qualified to make that decision? Should that decision be left up to him. Should the dems at least demand an independent assessment to ensure Biden is able to make that decision?

answer seems pretty simple to me.

Hakim Jeffries: Mr. President we are committed to supporting your candidacy 100 percent if you agree to an independent evaluation to ensure you are of sound mind and able to make that decision.

fishtm2001

“Our nation was saved by the immortal heroes at Gettysburg. Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The battle of Gettysburg, what an unbelievable. I mean it was so, was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways — it represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor — did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill, he said. Wow, that was a big mistake, he lost his great general and uh they were fighting uphill. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys,’ but it was too late.”

donald

Next Day Err

“Our nation was saved by the immortal heroes at Gettysburg. Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. The battle of Gettysburg, what an unbelievable. I mean it was so, was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways — it represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow! I go to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to look and to watch. And uh the statement of Robert E. Lee, who’s no longer in favor — did you ever notice that? He’s no longer in favor. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill, he said. Wow, that was a big mistake, he lost his great general and uh they were fighting uphill. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys,’ but it was too late.”

donald
The man knows how to riff his way to the top and disguising the coming white Christian nationalist wave. Gettysburg was so much.

over9five

Staff member
Hakim Jeffries: Mr. President we are committed to supporting your candidacy 100 percent if you agree to an independent evaluation to ensure you are of sound mind and able to make that decision.
Jill's a doctor, and she says he's fine.

Hahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
if a guy [Biden] losing his mind thinks he can still do the job is he really qualified to make that decision? Should that decision be left up to him. Should the dems at least demand an independent assessment to ensure Biden is able to make that decision?
The Dems do not care if he has dementia. They will still vote for him, and that is just so sad...

newfie

Sounds more like Joe's since Jill and the rest of the Biden family insist on riding his coattails until the moment he's dead and we're all seeing that entire process play out in real time.
its a point now where it is beyond politics for Joe not his friends and family.
Joe is clearly suffering from something and needs help.

this is like watching your favorite Tom clancy movie live.
If Trump wins he has about five special prosecuters he needs to appoint one of them to investigate the cover up of our presidents health issue by his staff and family for personal gain.

Box Ox

its a point now where it is beyond politics for Joe not his friends and family.
Joe is clearly suffering from something and needs help.

Post-debate, a vote for Biden would be a vote for more elder abuse. The media has stopped hiding his condition. My leftist family and friends have become aware of it. There's no excuse now.

Next Day Err

Post-debate, a vote for Biden would be a vote for more elder abuse. The media has stopped hiding his condition. My leftist family and friends have become aware of it. There's no excuse now.
Biden is still with it to know that he’s ambitious. He’s stubborn as they come. He’s not senile but he’s heading that way. Aging goes one way.

Box Ox