President Biden

rod

Retired 23 years
Hey!
Gore didn't stop filing legal papers until December 13th.
I just hope Trump can bring himself and concede diplomatically like Gore did.
That isn't going to happen. Donald will go out like the Hindenburg. I just hope he don't stoop so low as to steal White House belongings like the Clintons did.

Re-Raise

AND ... 4 years later and Hillary is still saying she won.
Thanks for that!!!
She was the bigger man ..than Trump..and conceded. That crying spoiled brat can’t do it, and the fact that you and others thinks that is okay is embarrassing for you.

Seriously, you seem like an a reasonable adult.. how is it okay in our democracy for him to be such a clown? You can’t claim at this point that he has some brilliant plan to troll the Dims..he LOST!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She was the bigger man ..than Trump..and conceded. That crying spoiled brat can’t do it, and the fact that you and others thinks that is okay is embarrassing for you.

Seriously, you seem like an a reasonable adult.. how is it okay in our democracy for him to be such a clown? You can’t claim at this point that he has some brilliant plan to troll the Dims..he LOST!
Trump is an individual and he is responsible for his actions and no one else.
You do not understand that the individual is the basic unit of our Democratic Republic.
You do not have what it takes, you have to run and find a group so you have meaning.
I do not.

You'll never understand what it takes to be a man ... go suck your group mama's teat. :raspberry:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Good Lord!
What a drama queen!

newfie

Trump is an individual and he is responsible for his actions and no one else.
You do not understand that the individual is the basic unit of our Democratic Republic.
You do not have what it takes, you have to run and find a group so you have meaning.
I do not.

You'll never understand what it takes to be a man ... go suck your group mama's teat. :raspberry:
trump will fight till the bitter end . He will be obnoxious , he will be an ass and he may even win. He's laid the ground work with filling up all those judicial seats and three high court seats. He does not need to win his court cases he just needs to buy time until january 20th.
Don't wish Biden well yet , biden may die of old age before trump stops fighting

when you think about it both sides of the political spectrum have been total idiots the past 4 years. why should the end of the trump presidency be any different.

why should it end there . 2024 is just around the corner.

you libs wanted a resistance well you got it . Biden promises to bring us together . the only way that happens is if he lets the opposition slit his throat and :censored2: down his senile sneering mouth.

Politics has become a blood sport . A cage match without rules. the nonesense has grown and festered and it may very well be unstoppable.
you libs think a senile old man will get the opposition to suddenly be placated and play nice.
the opposition says friend him. the stupid friend clearly cheated to get elected and he will pay the price.
politics is in a painful game of oneupsmanship. we probably need another 9/11 to unite us.
nothing else will do it.
Its like a gang war in LA.
your side is celebrating your victory while the other side is planning to shoot you and your kids when you show up at your mothers funeral.
Meanwhile the world you claim you want to get to respect us again watches in horror and says holy :censored2: . americans are :censored2:ed up.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
trump will fight till the bitter end . He will be obnoxious , he will be an ass and he may even win. He's laid the ground work with filling up all those judicial seats and three high court seats. He does not need to win his court cases he just needs to buy time until january 20th.
Don't wish Biden well yet , biden may die of old age before trump stops fighting

when you think about it both sides of the political spectrum have been total idiots that past 4 years. why should the end of the trump presidency be any different.

why should it end there . 2024 is just around the corner.

you libs wanted a resistance well you got it . Biden promises to bring us together . the only way that happens is if he lets the opposition slit his throat and * down his senile sneering mouth.

Politics has become a blood sport . A cage match without rules. the nonesense has grown and festered and it may very well be unstoppable.
you libs think a senile old man will get the opposition to suddenly be placated and play nice.
the opposition says friend him. the stupid friend clearly cheated to get elected and he will pay the price.
politics is in a painful game of oneupsmanship. we probably need another 9/11 to unite us.
nothing else will do it.
Its like a gang war in LA.
your side is celebrating your victory while the other side is planning to shoot you and your kids when you show up at your mothers funeral.
Meanwhile the world you claim you want to get to respect us again watches in horror and says holy * . americans are *ed up.
Do you need a hug?
tenor (7).gif

What a gloomy gus

newfie

He hasn’t always been an obnoxious ass?

does it really matter. We're at a protest rally and some members of my side and some members of your side start knifing each other.
do we really try to pick one of the people who held a knife responsible and pretend the others did not?
my sometimes level headed friend we're in the middle of a :censored2: storm and its only going to get worse.
one block of 70 million voters is going to be pissed off in a month and threatening violence and it may not be my side.
Trump can still win this thing even though it does not look like it now.
whatever side loses will be outraged and vindictive and thats the danger i see now

Box Ox

We're at a protest rally and some members of my side and some members of your side start knifing each other.

I’ve never understood why people feel the need to do that in the first place. Solves nothing and advances no cause.

one block of 70 million voters is going to be pissed off in a month and threatening violence and it may not be my side.
Trump can still win this thing even though it does not look like it now.
whatever side loses will be outraged and vindictive and thats the danger i see now

I think Republicans will be teabagging the Democrats in the 2022 election if Trump chooses not to do as much damage as he can on his way out.

newfie

I’ve never understood why people feel the need to do that in the first place. Solves nothing and advances no cause.

I think Republicans will be teabagging the Democrats in the 2022 election if Trump chooses not to do as much damage as he can on his way out.
trump will run a scorched earth policy. I dont know if he'll win doing so but hopefully at some point it will force a consistent national voting policy . what we have now is nonsense. How can some states get it all done on election day and others drag it out for weeks. how is anyone regardless of party affiliation supposed to feel good about a vote when the state drags it out for weeks after the deadline?

It will be fine

trump will run a scorched earth policy. I dont know if he'll win doing so but hopefully at some point it will force a consistent national voting policy . what we have now is nonsense. How can some states get it all done on election day and others drag it out for weeks. how is anyone regardless of party affiliation supposed to feel good about a vote when the state drags it out for weeks after the deadline?
Republicans in PA intentionally set the law to create this exact drawn out scenario. Vote them out.

It will be fine

No, they didn't. The legislature refused to change the law so unelected election officials decided to do it themselves. That's illegal and one of many reasons the courts will decide this.
Yes they did. If they allowed mail in votes to be counted as they came in results would have come out when the polls closed. Biden has a clear lead the entire time and there’s no opportunity for Trump to manufacture baseless claims of fraud. See Colorado for how it should have gone down.

MAKAVELI

Banned
No, they didn't. The legislature refused to change the law so unelected election officials decided to do it themselves. That's illegal and one of many reasons the courts will decide this.
What are they going to decide? The whole state election invalid? Good luck with that.