Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
9hkHOSY.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
BUG,

Your post would be so much more effective if not full of mistruths.

'Liars never prosper' was something I heard as a child.

We may have been raised differently.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes, there are provisions of Obamacare that will take effect in 2014----however, the point of this thread are those parts of Obamacare that will affect UPSers----those don't begin until 2018.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This thread is entitled 'Obamacare'. That tells me that anything about Obamacare can be posted here whether it affects UPS or not.

Otherwise the title would be....."Obamacare and how It Relates To UPS"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Screen-shot-2013-03-25-at-11.52.04-AM.png

The chance to eat with Dear Leader? Pinch me, I must be dreaming!
Via DSCC email:
Drew — President Obama is so thankful for every supporter who stood behind him — he’d thank each of you if he could.
But I know he can’t wait to thank two lucky supporters over brunch in Atlanta!

SPECIAL OFFER since you’re a top supporter of President Obama: Pitch in $5 to renew your membership by tomorrow at midnight, and you’ll receive automatic DOUBLE ENTRY in our “Brunch with Barack” contest!
You and a guest could win free round-trip travel to Atlanta, luxury hotel accommodations, and most importantly — a special brunch with President Obama.

Billionaires and special interest groups didn’t elect President Obama. You did.
Good Luck!
Sen. Michael Bennet
DSCC Chair

Nimnim

The Nim
BUG,

Your post would be so much more effective if not full of mistruths.

'Liars never prosper' was something I heard as a child.

We may have been raised differently.

Could you please tell me which ones are mistruths? I went to the facebook link in the picture of BUGs post, but it's facebook you'll almost never find information but pictures people post thinking they're funny or trying to be provocative so I was going to dismiss the picture outright, but you claim it's full of mistruths without actually arguing it.

Just to start it off, we'll go with the contempt charge over oil drilling.

U.S. in Contempt Over Gulf Drill Ban, Judge Rules - Bloomberg

Bloomberg is considered ok to link news from right?

​Also I'm still waiting on the source of the chart over in the jobs thread.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Biased because it is proven to work, is what she explained.

'The fact that we have this patch-work system in this country increases costs. I have a little bit of a bias because I lived and worked in Europe for many years and in fact I had two children under the National Health care system in Britain. And I really do think you get the big efficiencies in costs when you have one system that's connected, the technology is the same across a country."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today I saw the pres. speaking about gun violence and with him on stage were the relatives who lost people to gun violence.

How come when he talks about jobs, he doesn't have a stageful of people WITH jobs around him??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cities with the lowest enforcements of Federal gun laws also have the most gun related shootings. With Chicago being at the bottom of the list.