President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Isn't this a new war he's getting us into ?
Or is it a continuation of his support for the Arab Spring ?
I get so confused by never really knowing which side he supports .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry, GW wrote the book on being a numbskull.
I always wonder how libs come to that conclusion ?
Bush released all of his school results , he was ranked 894 out of 899 in the Naval Academy.
Bush truly was a solid C student at Yale .
He never got an A in anything the entire time that he was in college (although he never got a D or an friend either). Bush almost got As in history and anthropology, and earned a high pass in Japanese, of all things. However, he received a 71 and a 73 respectively in his two political science and government classes. His lowest grade was in sociology — a 70.

I would like to compare his record with bhos' but for some unknown reason those records have been court ordered sealed .

MAKAVELI

I always wonder how libs come to that conclusion ?
Bush released all of his school results , he was ranked 894 out of 899 in the Naval Academy.
Bush truly was a solid C student at Yale .
He never got an A in anything the entire time that he was in college (although he never got a D or an friend either). Bush almost got As in history and anthropology, and earned a high pass in Japanese, of all things. However, he received a 71 and a 73 respectively in his two political science and government classes. His lowest grade was in sociology — a 70.

I would like to compare his record with bhos' but for some unknown reason those records have been court ordered sealed .
It just goes to show you that all the money his dad had he could only buy a C average for the village idiot. ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With all your connections could you please find out & post what bhos' SAT & LSAT scores were ?
You would think that someone with such a large ego would proudly display them to the world .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's compare vacations styles .
Bush went home to his ranch & made others come to him .
That is a rather bold statement to many foreign leaders .
bhos never vacations at home , he always goes to some rich community and plays golf .
When on an island vacationing , he basically makes all the others living their go thru hell with all the travel restrictions .

Bringdough

Actually Harry Reid will never allow the Senate to vote on this issue .
Like all the other bills passed in the house but never made it to the Senate floor .
He is the real reason we have a do nothing Congress .
360 house bills sitting on his desk. That evil little dwarf could never see over them. Plus he's to busy with shady land deals.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bringdough

With all your connections could you please find out & post what bhos' SAT & LSAT scores were ?
You would think that someone with such a large ego would proudly display them to the world .
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407506131.755017.jpg

He would release them, but the chume gang used them as rolling papers. His long form birth certificate too, this dope smoked a lot if dope.

Sent using BrownCafe App