President Trump

newfie

At least those soldiers on the border get to spend thanksgiving living in tents. I’m sure they’re proud to be part of political grandstanding for an election. Don’t forget the veterans getting evicted because their GI bill payments are late. With friends like these.

sure for once in their careers they are defending their own country rather then fighting in some flea bitten sand lot

It will be fine

sure for once in their careers they are defending their own country rather then fighting in some flea bitten sand lot
Except for the fact they can only provide logistical support that the border patrol doesn’t need or want, but at least they scared enough hicks in the panhandle to hold Florida.

newfie

Except for the fact they can only provide logistical support that the border patrol doesn’t need or want, but at least they scared enough hicks in the panhandle to hold Florida.

Except what Ms sour grapes? They are still helping defend their country. 70 percent of any war effort is the support of those fighting the war effort. All are valuable to the cause.

newfie

in that one video someone posted here it was shown that there is very well financed effort to move this caravan up to us including help and support of the UN.

if I was trump I would withhold funding to the UN until they stopped this completely.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Where to start.......

Your shift key is showing again lady.

fixed it for you

No, Trump showed the world his ineptitude in bombing empty hangers, destroying 3 planes which could not fly to begin with, and putting holes in a runway was being used again within 24 hours of the attack. The entire world was like, "WTF, $100 million and he accomplished nothing!"

Except what Ms sour grapes? They are still helping defend their country. 70 percent of any war effort is the support of those fighting the war effort. All are valuable to the cause.

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot. They are not defending dick, even Mattis could not explain what they are doing there when he addressed them on Nov, 14th.

He wasn't even claiming that, basically saying they're there sitting around while millions are being spent.

Care to offer proof they are doing anything other than laying razor wire? They sure as hell can not use their weapons, no matter what the Liar-In-Chief says!

in that one video someone posted here it was shown that there is very well financed effort to move this caravan up to us including help and support of the UN. if I was trump I would withhold funding to the UN until they stopped this completely.

Financed by who, Santa Clause? So its the UN's job to stop the "caravan?" Just like Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

Ok, Alex Jones!

newfie

Where to start.......

stop talking to yourself
No, Trump showed the world his ineptitude in bombing empty hangers, destroying 3 planes which could not fly to begin with, and putting holes in a runway was being used again within 24 hours of the attack. The entire world was like, "WTF, $100 million and he accomplished nothing!"
and showed the world that Trump a fearless warrior had replaced Obama the ball less wonder
90% of all statistics are made up on the spot. They are not defending dick, even Mattis could not explain what they are doing there when he addressed them on Nov, 14th.
yes they are helping defend our borders from invaders. denial does not make that fact go away
Care to offer proof they are doing anything other than laying razor wire? They sure as hell can not use their weapons, no matter what the Liar-In-Chief says!
yes its called google . aviation resources , linguistic , engineer , legal etc. the only liar here is you .

Financed by who, Santa Clause? So its the UN's job to stop the "caravan?" Just like Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

its not the UN's job to fiancé invasions of sovereign countries.

Ok, Alex Jones!

OH CNN and MSNBC has you brainwashed.

stop talking to yourself
and showed the world that Trump a fearless warrior had replaced Obama the ball less wonder
yes they are helping defend our borders from invaders. denial does not make that fact go away
yes its called google . aviation resources , linguistic , engineer , legal etc. the only liar here is you .

its not the UN's job to fiancé invasions of sovereign countries.

Ok, Alex Jones!

OH CNN and MSNBC has you brainwashed.

vantexan

They said logistical and material support to the Border Patrol. Beyond that I'm not privy. Of course you sit in on all the meetings and you have vast experience from watching the "Mission: Impossible" movies. I bet they pay you as much as they pay me to consult.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

The vast majority of the troops are MP's out of Fort Riley and other units. The aviation resource personnel are just to help move the troops there. Engineer's to direct the laying out of razor wire. Legal to keep the troops from actually doing anything and thus keeping the US from getting sued. Haven't seen one news report of linguistics personnel but I can't read every news report so you'll have to provide a link reporting that 1 before I believe it.

I have seen more than 1 report estimating the deployment from Oct. to Dec. costing in excess of $200 billion!

showed the world that Trump a fearless warrior

By wasting over $100 million shooting off guise missiles to destroy empty hangers and a runway that was fixed within 24 hours?

Mr. Bone Spurs our fearless warrior? You do realize you are calling the draft dodger a warrior right? You need help!

newfie

The vast majority of the troops are MP's out of Fort Riley and other units. The aviation resource personnel are just to help move the troops there. Engineer's to direct the laying out of razor wire. Legal to keep the troops from actually doing anything and thus keeping the US from getting sued. Haven't seen one news report of linguistics personnel but I can't read every news report so you'll have to provide a link reporting that 1 before I believe it.

I have seen more than 1 report estimating the deployment from Oct. to Dec. costing in excess of $200 billion!

By wasting over $100 million shooting off guise missiles to destroy empty hangers and a runway that was fixed within 24 hours?

Mr. Bone Spurs our fearless warrior? You do realize you are calling the draft dodger a warrior right? You need help!

you just make it up as you go ?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Van can't dance.jpg
You know, you've been on here long enough to know how to reply to a post. Just saying.