President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
you just make it up as you go ?

Nope, those are all facts verified by more than 1 source!

See thats the difference between us. I get my news from multiple sources with the realization that the truth lies somewhere in the middle!

You watch Fox and thats it. Trump TV has become so separated from the truth these past 2 years one can not even call it a news channel anymore!

Wake up man, stop being a sheep!

Mouse-man doesn't have me on ignore. He just likes to argue, he'll take any contrarian position just to argue with about anyone. So if you're looking for comfort there may I suggest looking elsewhere!

Maybe try watching BBC? There's a middle of the road, outside perspective news source for you.

newfie

you claim to listen to multiple sources but come up with one answer. you clearly choose to only accept that one answer regardless of what you hear. you have heard some very sound logic here as to why your brainwashed propaganda is total nonsense but you don't listen.

in fact very little of anything you post has ever been verified its all rhetoric spun by your handler when you were brainwashed.

you do however recognize that your belief system does not have a firm foundation so you tend to try to attack those that disagree with you of only listening to one source when that is exactly what you do.

its called projection and you do it very well.

It will be fine

you claim to listen to multiple sources but come up with one answer. you clearly choose to only accept that one answer regardless of what you hear. you have heard some very sound logic here as to why your brainwashed propaganda is total nonsense but you don't listen.

in fact very little of anything you post has ever been verified its all rhetoric spun by your handler when you were brainwashed.

you do however recognize that your belief system does not have a firm foundation so you tend to try to attack those that disagree with you of only listening to one source when that is exactly what you do.

You believe there were millions of illegal votes in the 2016 election. That has no basis in fact or logic, yet you believe it. Strange to have you lecture people on believing propaganda.

Benben

you claim to listen to multiple sources but come up with one answer. you clearly choose to only accept that one answer regardless of what you hear. you have heard some very sound logic here as to why your brainwashed propaganda is total nonsense but you don't listen.in fact very little of anything you post has ever been verified its all rhetoric spun by your handler when you were brainwashed.

Newfie, you need help, professional help! Your education was poor in childhood and its obviously carried into your adulthood. You are easily swayed and blindly believe the "TV president" and anything he says seems gospel to you, facts be damned! I hope at some point in your life you find peace and happiness.

I am very grateful for what I have been given. For that Newfie, thank you!

I have enough idiots to deal with in life, and you are a waste of my time at this point. I wish you the best in life and am tossing you into ignore as you have nothing of substance to offer, not even a challenging argument at this point.

vantexan

See thats the difference between us. I get my news from multiple sources with the realization that the truth lies somewhere in the middle!

You watch Fox and thats it. Trump TV has become so separated from the truth these past 2 years one can not even call it a news channel anymore!

Wake up man, stop being a sheep!

Mouse-man doesn't have me on ignore. He just likes to argue, he'll take any contrarian position just to argue with about anyone. So if you're looking for comfort there may I suggest looking elsewhere!

Maybe try watching BBC? There's a middle of the road, outside perspective news source for you.
How would you know if you don't watch FOX?

newfie

Newfie, you need help, professional help! Your education was poor in childhood and its obviously carried into your adulthood. You are easily swayed and blindly believe the "TV president" and anything he says seems gospel to you, facts be damned! I hope at some point in your life you find peace and happiness.

I am very grateful for what I have been given. For that Newfie, thank you!

I have enough idiots to deal with in life, and you are a waste of my time at this point. I wish you the best in life and am tossing you into ignore as you have nothing of substance to offer, not even a challenging argument at this point.

says the nut job

newfie

You believe there were millions of illegal votes in the 2016 election. That has no basis in fact or logic, yet you believe it. Strange to have you lecture people on believing propaganda.

There has been voting fraud and people have gone to jail for it. those cases show it was very easy to do. you're right that all have not been caught yet. the technology will eventually catch up despite the states best efforts to prevent any actual accounting of those votes. your efforts to block accountability by screaming racism will not work forever.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Donald Trump’s weekend visit to fire-ravaged California has prompted a withering barrage of ridicule and anger after he suggested the state should copy Finland in raking forest floors to prevent a repeat of wildfires that have killed at least 76 people.
He claimed he had received the tip from the president of Finland, who promptly said he could not remember offering such advice.

Donald Trump ridiculed for telling Californians to copy Finland and rake forests to prevent wildfires
Genius!

Maybe we should let the caravan in to do the raking.

Benben

Genius!

Maybe we should let the caravan in to do the raking.

Naw, Trump will just send in the military to do the raking.....whats another $200 million deployment at this point?

He'll just demand more money in next years budget for the military.

TRUMP HAS STRENGTHENED THE US MILITARY MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY! Bone spurs be damned!
sorry Vantexan I couldn't resist, to :censored2:ing funny!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Donald Trump’s weekend visit to fire-ravaged California has prompted a withering barrage of ridicule and anger after he suggested the state should copy Finland in raking forest floors to prevent a repeat of wildfires that have killed at least 76 people.
He claimed he had received the tip from the president of Finland, who promptly said he could not remember offering such advice.

Donald Trump ridiculed for telling Californians to copy Finland and rake forests to prevent wildfires
As usual, Trump is correct in his recommendations and insight and the DimWit goofballs fixate on one insignificant embellishment to try and save face.
You have fallen so far in my estimate of you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You have fallen so far in my estimate of you.
As usual you will believe any garbage that comes out of his fake news mouth.
Sorry but I don't believe anything that comes out of Jones' mouth or posts anymore.