President Trump

floridays

So it's racist.:happy2:
Pitiful. You have defined yourself by your skin color,( I will bet you only know 1/2 of the equation). It's not a skin color thing, it is ideas, culture and associated actions of the greater culture.
Try to school me, if I was your Auntie your backside would have been the sole of my shoe long ago.
In the culture, bring it trick.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Trump Foundation to Dissolve Amid Allegations of Misusing Funds

“President Trump’s family foundation will dissolve under a judge’s supervision amid allegations the charity misused funds to further its namesake’s interests.

The agreement stems from a lawsuit, brought by the New York state attorney general’s office in June, alleging that Mr. Trump used the Donald J. Trump Foundation to pay legal settlements, further his 2016 campaign, and promote his businesses.”

bacha29

“President Trump’s family foundation will dissolve under a judge’s supervision amid allegations the charity misused funds to further its namesake’s interests.

The agreement stems from a lawsuit, brought by the New York state attorney general’s office in June, alleging that Mr. Trump used the Donald J. Trump Foundation to pay legal settlements, further his 2016 campaign, and promote his businesses.”
Trump University Trump Foundation....Just one scam after another being brought to justice. Remember what Michael Bloomberg said about Trump......"I'm from New York and I know a con man when I'see him".

newfie

Snowflake liberals are attacking Trump on all fronts. Meanwhile the media refuses to cover the many abuses at the Clinton foundation

newfie

Trump University Trump Foundation....Just one scam after another being brought to justice. Remember what Michael Bloomberg said about Trump......"I'm from New York and I know a con man when I'see him".
Bloomberg loved Trump before it became political. That makes him a con man

bacha29

Snowflake liberals are attacking Trump on all fronts. Meanwhile the media refuses to cover the many abuses at the Clinton foundation
Where's Fox News? You know "fair and balanced"....."We report you decide"......Why isn't Fox investigating these alleged abuses? Perhaps it might be due to the fact that Charity Navigator gave The Clinton Foundation a score of 92.40 out of a 100 and Charity Watch gave a " A" rating it's highest grade.

You can't keep going back to the Clinton and Obama Whataboutism well forever. That well went dry a long time ago. Perhaps someday somebody will find some dirt on them that might give you some comfort but the DOJ will continue to prosecute the guilty and if even somebody were to find enough evidence on Obama and the Clintons to warrant an indictment chances are by that time it will be too late to gain a conviction aside from the fact that there won't be enough political timber left standing to bother trying to saw it down.

vantexan

Where's Fox News? You know "fair and balanced"....."We report you decide"......Why isn't Fox investigating these alleged abuses? Perhaps it might be due to the fact that Charity Navigator gave The Clinton Foundation a score of 92.40 out of a 100 and Charity Watch gave a " A" rating it's highest grade.

You can't keep going back to the Clinton and Obama Whataboutism well forever. That well went dry a long time ago. Perhaps someday somebody will find some dirt on them that might give you some comfort but the DOJ will continue to prosecute the guilty and if even somebody were to find enough evidence on Obama and the Clintons to warrant an indictment chances are by that time it will be too late to gain a conviction aside from the fact that there won't be enough political timber left standing to bother trying to saw it down.
Their contributions went way down in 2017 so yes, the government is looking at them now to see if there was a pay to play situation going on.

bacha29

Their contributions went way down in 2017 so yes, the government is looking at them now to see if there was a pay to play situation going on.
And how long have they been looking at this? What's it been 5-6 years or longer? Perhaps the Clinton Foundation and the Trump Organization or competing to see who can claim victory as having undergone the world's longest lasting federal audit.

BrownArmy

I like the part where Trump put his ‘charity’ in charge of soliciting funds from his ‘charitable’ friends and turned around and used the money at campaign stops to hand out big checks to Veterans groups.

Not only is that déclassé, it’s 100% illegal, and what I would describe as ‘dirtbaggery’.

A close second is when he used Trump ‘charity’ funds to purchase portraits of himself.

Who does that?

What a loser.

Sad.

BrownArmy

I could see Obama doing something like that ...
he is as big a narcissist as Trump, just smoother and much more likable.

Except Obama never did anything close to that.

Trump’s been doing that for decades (calling the press as ‘J Barron’ to push himself?? sad).

No doubt, Obama has a highly developed sense of self worth/importance, but Trump is a textbook narcissist.

I’d call Obama ‘supremely confident’.

There’s a difference between a well-developed ego and a personality disorder.

newfie

It's called hypocrisy. You can't escape it