President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK

I’m still into Zeppelin, FOREVAH!

Lately I’ve been into the Silversun Pickups.

Trump is still a fraud, Reagan himself would probably knife-punch Trump in the throat with some moves he learned in that movie...
I never tire of Zeppelin ... check out this band!

Greta Van Fleet

The band onstage at the Red River Valley Fair, West Fargo, North Dakota, 2017
(L–R: Sam Kiszka, Josh Kiszka, Jake Kiszka, Danny Wagner)

Origin Frankenmuth, Michigan, US
Genres
  • Hard rock
  • blues rock

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
CNN: Trump signed letter of intent to build Trump Tower in Moscow

"On Tuesday night, CNN's Chris Cuomo obtained a letter of intent to move forward with a Trump Tower in Moscow signed by now-President Trump on October 28, 2015.

Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed on Sunday that there could have been conversations about Trump Tower Moscow up until November 2016, and that while there was a letter of intent to go forward with the project, nobody ever signed it."

The letter of intent was signed a full 4 months AFTER he announced his presidential run. Trump had a presidential rally the day before and the day after he signed this letter. As if there needed to be a reminder, this wasn't at any random time, it was in the midst of his campaign.

vantexan

And how long have they been looking at this? What's it been 5-6 years or longer? Perhaps the Clinton Foundation and the Trump Organization or competing to see who can claim victory as having undergone the world's longest lasting federal audit.
Why would the Obama DOJ look at her doings?

newfie

CNN: Trump signed letter of intent to build Trump Tower in Moscow

"On Tuesday night, CNN's Chris Cuomo obtained a letter of intent to move forward with a Trump Tower in Moscow signed by now-President Trump on October 28, 2015.

Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed on Sunday that there could have been conversations about Trump Tower Moscow up until November 2016, and that while there was a letter of intent to go forward with the project, nobody ever signed it."

The letter of intent was signed a full 4 months AFTER he announced his presidential run. Trump had a presidential rally the day before and the day after he signed this letter. As if there needed to be a reminder, this wasn't at any random time, it was in the midst of his campaign.

three months before the IOWA caucus. Trump is still a businessman running his trump empire at the time. I guess the arguement is he should have completely dissolved his international business before running ?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Not that there is anything wrong with this.

Trump has lied over and over again since he signed the letter of intent, saying that he had no business dealings with Russia. Within the context of Russia trying to influence the election, and what’s happened since, it is a pretty big deal.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump has lied over and over again since he signed the letter of intent, saying that he had no business dealings with Russia.
Within the context of Russia trying to influence the election, and what’s happened since, it is a pretty big deal.
Probably not if you’re generally in denial of Trump’s involvement with Russia to begin with. But factually, yes.
"Factual", I can go with but your assertion was, " ... it is a pretty big deal."