President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Except Obama never did anything close to that.

Trump’s been doing that for decades (calling the press as ‘J Barron’ to push himself?? sad).

No doubt, Obama has a highly developed sense of self worth/importance, but Trump is a textbook narcissist.

I’d call Obama ‘supremely confident’.

There’s a difference between a well-developed ego and a personality disorder.
Oh, I agree Trump is an unlikable cuss but he's getting things done he promised.
That is something no other President achieved in my lifetime ... including His Highness Reagan.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Oh, I agree Trump is an unlikable cuss but he's getting things done he promised.
That is something no other President achieved in my lifetime ... including His Highness Reagan.
What exactly is he getting done that will have a lasting impact? His only big legislation is a tax cut passed through reconciliation. I guess appointing judges is an accomplishment, but nothing any other republican wouldn’t have done.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What exactly is he getting done that will have a lasting impact? His only big legislation is a tax cut passed through reconciliation. I guess appointing judges is an accomplishment, but nothing any other republican wouldn’t have done.
It's all over the news ... if you don't see it by now, I don't feel like wasting my time.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Got it!

If he accomplished something positive, eh, no big deal.

If he's linked to anything negative, string him up!

Hope karma comes to visit.
I don't wish that on anybody although the next Dim President will get it back and some more I'm sure.
After this, only Professional Politicians will run for President.
If you've never done anything, it's easier to be bullet-proof.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's all over the news ... if you don't see it by now, I don't feel like wasting my time.
Yep. You're right. ALLLLLL over the news
7fd1069ed16c97217e1f74a94102c10a.jpg

BrownArmy

No, seriously, what are your claims for Trump ‘getting it done’?

If it’s all over the the news, this should be easy.

Face it, Trump is a fraud, always has been, always will be.

He’s coasting on his unlikely takeover of the GOP and his demagoguery.

At the end of the day, he’s still the same idiot he was in NY.

Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, seriously, what are your claims for Trump ‘getting it done’?

If it’s all over the the news, this should be easy.

Face it, Trump is a fraud, always has been, always will be.

He’s coasting on his unlikely takeover of the GOP and his demagoguery.

At the end of the day, he’s still the same idiot he was in NY.

Sad.
You freely admit you are obsessed and hate Trump ... it clouds your ability to rationally evaluate anything about Trump.