President Trump

BrownArmy

I was interested since you were adopted by and raised by Caucasians, why you have an aversion to gay people to the extent you would use the word 'gay' as an insult.
I have noticed that Black men are usually very homophobic and I figured it was cultural.
Since you appear to be socially liberal but are homophobic, I wondered at the disparity.
Do you have any thoughts on your homophobic tendencies although you were not raised in the Black culture?

;what]'s wrog wUTh yoo

vantexan

I was interested since you were adopted by and raised by Caucasians, why you have an aversion to gay people to the extent you would use the word 'gay' as an insult.
I have noticed that Black men are usually very homophobic and I figured it was cultural.
Since you appear to be socially liberal but are homophobic, I wondered at the disparity.
Do you have any thoughts on your homophobic tendencies although you were not raised in the Black culture?
As big as black guys are in certain areas makes sense they'd be worried about the ones who prefer men.

bbsam

Staff member
I’m afraid I don’t see it as homophobic in the least.

I’ve heard that the skits done on “In Living Color” entitled “Men on Film” are homophobic and politically incorrect, but I don’t see it.

bbsam

Staff member
In fact, I think it is more an age thing than a cultural thing.

In the 80’s it was just something that was said. No hate or phobia to it. Kind of like “Your momma” jokes.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
In fact, I think it is more an age thing than a cultural thing.

In the 80’s it was just something that was said. No hate or phobia to it. Kind of like “Your momma” jokes.

Now you apologize to the super woke MAGA disciple! LOL