President Trump

vantexan

It's been studied, and the general conclusion is that homophobia tends be higher among people who are less educated/ highly religious. This holds true for any ethnic group, not just blacks, but since blacks as a whole in this country are more religious and less educated than whites as a whole they have a disproportionately higher level of homophobia. So the real culprits are religion and lack of education. On the flip side blacks as group show higher support for LGBTQ civil rights than their white counterparts, so they got that going for them.
You throw out a lot of suppositions. It's well known that Blacks as a group are more religious. And I've seen plenty of Blacks on television and in print say don't equivocate Gay Rights with the Civil Rights Movement.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe because they are religious.
There's a difference in my observations and opinions.
One can say it is against my religious principles - for instance, alcohol consumption but they are not physical repulsed at the idea of alcohol consumption.
Some people, men especially, are repulsed by the idea of same sex by males.

cachmeifucan

I used to be homophobic but then I grew up. But I still believe marriage is between 1 man 1 woman. Civil unions is between 2 men doesn't bother me. They could be as miserable as everyone else. But I can't watch broke back mountain.

newfie

I'm shocked that all of our left wing patriots here are not applauding the surprise visit of trump to Iraq. oh thats right one less thing to slam him on. :)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
48415649_10218083041646656_1732187647943639040_n.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The leftie news groups are saying that Trump signing a MAGA hat for a soldier is campaign 'sheet'. If Trump brought thousands of hats along with him, I would agree, but it was the soldier's personal item and he asked the prez to sign it.
All the news does is nitpick everything he and Melania do.
The press also attacked Melania for wearing sunglasses at night......I'm guessing, no sleep, no elaborate eye makeup ang dark glasses cover it.

oldngray

nowhere special
The leftie news groups are saying that Trump signing a MAGA hat for a soldier is campaign 'sheet'. If Trump brought thousands of hats along with him, I would agree, but it was the soldier's personal item and he asked the prez to sign it.
All the news does is nitpick everything he and Melania do.
The press also attacked Melania for wearing sunglasses at night......I'm guessing, no sleep, no elaborate eye makeup ang dark glasses cover it.

FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Signed Obama Pictures for Troops in Afghanistan, Kuwait and at US Bases -- MEDIA SAID NOTHING!