President Trump

newfie

Once again it turned into a campaign rally.

I guess its difficult to say no to the troops when they want to idiolize you . I imagine these troops of color will give the libs endless amounts of gas

I was trying to find a time Obama sacrficied his Christmas holiday to visit the troops but I don't think he did unless he visited them while in hawaii.

newfie

can you believe this racist president forcing those soldiors to take selfies. how awful

49206480_10214835111323971_5811781201840570368_n.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I guess its difficult to say no to the troops when they want to idiolize you . I imagine these troops of color will give the libs endless amounts of gas

I was trying to find a time Obama sacrficied his Christmas holiday to visit the troops but I don't think he did unless he visited them while in hawaii.
Who wouldn't want to get a selfie with Trump? Just think of the meme opportunities.

cachmeifucan

Chicago violence problem is directly because so many illegal here drove down wages African American and other cultures won't clean bathroom for 10 $ a hour. Illegal are in every factory, in every restaurant, all seafood suppliers cleaning all hotel rooms all the valets, collecting all metals, all the landscaping company, now there kids who were born here all vote democrat because they think they will help them but actually both sides just want to exploit cheap labor. Mexican people are hard working and if they ever gave a mass amnesty most would vote republican because they don't want to support other cultures who just want government cheese.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fake, and you should know better.

Obama visited the troops in Afghanistan and Iraq within his first two years of his Presidency.

Why you fronting?
Reading comprehension is on the blitz it seems.
The point was on Christmas Day and Obama visited the troops in Hawaii on Christmas Day ... never in Iraq or Afghanistan.
You are slipping old man!

Continuing what has become an annual tradition that is a highlight of their holiday celebrations, President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama spent some time on Christmas Day at the Marine Corps Base in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.

48424368_10214835189085915_2491940025139200000_n.jpg

BrownArmy

The point was on Christmas Day and Obama visited the troops in Hawaii on Christmas Day ... never in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Continuing what has become an annual tradition that is a highlight of their holiday celebrations, President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama spent some time on Christmas Day at the Marine Corps Base in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.

Are you high?

Obama went to Iraq and Afghanistan to visit the troops.

Are you disputing this?

BrownArmy

Talk about Fake News, get a grip Old Man!

newfie

as a military person I would put more stock in a president visiting me on xmas day rather then a date in April though I suppose either option would be a nice diversion from the sand in Iraq.