President Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
RAfUf6i.png

Meat

30 years of the Clintons will do that...

Save such comments for other partisan feebs.

what concern do you have about the fake dossier and corruption displayed in the FBI's leadership group?

Some of the assertions in the dossier have turned out to have merit (others may be proven in the near future). Keep in mind, the author asserted that it was meant to be a starting point, and not a finished product.

Furthermore, the assertion that the FBI was acting in a pro Clinton manner is positively ABSURD. What did Comey think was going to happen when he reopened the email investigation?

if that was part of an organized effort to squash the investigation which it did not then you might have an argument.

Mr. megalomania figured that it would be the end of the investigation. He has demonstrated that he has a very limited understanding of how government works[/QUOTE]

not true , that meeting has never been proven to be anymore then what they have said it was. too much CNN for you

Your ignorance is beginning to disgust me. Are you asserting they didn’t originally state the meeting was pertaining exclusively to the laws affecting the adoption of Russian children?

check you facts your statement is again incorrect.

Why? Because I didn’t state an ALLEGED Russian agent?

Under what circumstances would releasing such info to any foreign national be appropriate? As inspector Todd would say, “This whole thing STINKS to high heaven”.

presidents routinely have off the record conversations with other world leaders including putin. its only important to you liberals this time because of the fake narrative you are trying to spin here.

Sounds like he may have been getting a little pushy with the translator. A little strange given the factual context, don’t you think?

newfie

Save such comments for other partisan feebs.

Some of the assertions in the dossier have turned out to have merit (others may be proven in the near future). Keep in mind, the author asserted that it was meant to be a starting point, and not a finished product.

Furthermore, the assertion that the FBI was acting in a pro Clinton manner is positively ABSURD. What did Comey think was going to happen when he reopened the email investigation?

Mr. megalomania figured that it would be the end of the investigation. He has demonstrated that he has a very limited understanding of how government works

Your ignorance is beginning to disgust me.[/QUOTE]

your words not mine but appropriate for your state of mind

bbsam

Staff member
That's the NY Times interpretation of the FBI investigation. An investigation that went nowhere. And we now know that FBI and DOJ management, partisan Clinton supporters, were involved in trying to bring down Trump's presidency. You're going to have to do better than this to prove Trump did anything. So far no evidence, but a lot of wishful thinking.
That investigation is what led to the appointment of Special Counsel Mueller.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.