President Trump

vantexan

Save such comments for other partisan feebs.

Some of the assertions in the dossier have turned out to have merit (others may be proven in the near future). Keep in mind, the author asserted that it was meant to be a starting point, and not a finished product.

Furthermore, the assertion that the FBI was acting in a pro Clinton manner is positively ABSURD. What did Comey think was going to happen when he reopened the email investigation?

Mr. megalomania figured that it would be the end of the investigation. He has demonstrated that he has a very limited understanding of how government works

Your ignorance is beginning to disgust me. Are you asserting they didn’t originally state the meeting was pertaining exclusively to the laws affecting the adoption of Russian children?

Why? Because I didn’t state an ALLEGED Russian agent?

Under what circumstances would releasing such info to any foreign national be appropriate? As inspector Todd would say, “This whole thing STINKS to high heaven”.

Sounds like he may have been getting a little pushy with the translator. A little strange given the factual context, don’t you think?[/QUOTE]
Steele admitted in British court under oath that the dossier couldn't be corroborated. That's at the heart of all of this. Newfie was spot on in his reply. Your side just desperately wants to believe the lie to justify your belief the election was essentially stolen. Don't be surprised if Mueller drags this on a good deal longer in hopes of affecting 2020.

Last edited:

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Your side just desperately wants to believe the lie to justify your belief the election was essentially stolen.

For me, it's more a concern that the Russians could really have their tentacles around some of the most powerful people in our government. The 2016 election is a done deal.

Don't be surprised if Mueller drags this on a good deal longer in hopes of affecting 2020.

Why would Mueller want to affect the 2020 election?

newfie

Your ignorance is beginning to disgust me. Are you asserting they didn’t originally state the meeting was p
Steele admitted in British court under oath that the dossier couldn't be corroborated. That at the heart of all of this. Newfie was spot on in his reply. Your side just desperately wants to believe the lie to justify your belief the election was essentially stolen. Don't be surprised if Mueller drags this on a good deal longer in hopes of affecting 2020.

end justifies the means for them. they have no integrity. what is funny is meat commenting on corruption on the republican side.

he must have bird boxed past the democratic corruption

newfie

For me, it's more a concern that the Russians could really have their tentacles around some of the most powerful people in our government. The 2016 election is a done deal.

he does not he does want his place in history . He's been corrupted by the search for glory.

vantexan

If he can't find anything that'll legitimately impeach Trump then dragging this on in hopes of finding something that might embarrass Trump is possible. Pushing Trump to fire him to set up obstruction charges is possible. A lot of possibilities before this is over.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
he does not he does want his place in history . He's been corrupted by the search for glory.

I'd think he's got enough of a reputation as an honorable man and military hero to not really need to bring Trump down for validation if there's no solid evidence against him.

vantexan

You prefer that the Mueller investigation be based only on the Steele dossier so that you can insist that it’s illegitimate?
If it was based on the FBI investigation then why weren't we told about said investigation at the time? You're grasping at straws.

bbsam

Staff member
If he can't find anything that'll legitimately impeach Trump then dragging this on in hopes of finding something that might embarrass Trump is possible. Pushing Trump to fire him to set up obstruction charges is possible. A lot of possibilities before this is over.
Not find anything? Lol. He’s finding a lot. I mean, c’mon! OJ didn’t look this guilty!

bbsam

Staff member
If it was based on the FBI investigation then why weren't we told about said investigation at the time? You're grasping at straws.
I’m trying to figure out why you think we would be told. The FBI didn’t say anything about the Clinton investigation until two weeks before the election.

vantexan

I’m trying to figure out why you think we would be told. The FBI didn’t say anything about the Clinton investigation until two weeks before the election.
How can you base the Mueller investigation on the FBI investigation and not be told? There has to be a basis for appointing a Special Counsel.