President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I've been watching him sling some pretty wild stuff that's always been disproven , especially of late. I cant even call him fake news, I think the poor guy has lost his marbles.

Know what's wild stuff? Blaming everything on the "Deep State". LOL

newfie

Know what's wild stuff? Blaming everything on the "Deep State". LOL

not my thing, We have a bad group of hombres that were running the FBI that needed to be cleaned out. Trump doing so has stirred up a hornets nest but we'll get it cleaned out and hopefully be better for it.

I think that's why trump is bringing William Barr in for Attorney General. He needed someone that was not part of the existing stink in the DOJ that could come in and clean house. Barr is pre-mueller and comey and knows how the DOJ used to be before the corruption.

once this scandal has been completely revealed then our government needs to put accountability back in the FISA courts.

Sportello

not my thing, We have a bad group of hombres that were running the FBI that needed to be cleaned out. Trump doing so has stirred up a hornets nest but we'll get it cleaned out and hopefully be better for it.

I think that's why trump is bringing William Barr in for Attorney General. He needed someone that was not part of the existing stink in the DOJ that could come in and clean house. Barr is pre-mueller and comey and knows how the DOJ used to be before the corruption.

once this scandal has been completely revealed then our government needs to put accountability back in the FISA courts.
Bob, Barr is a very good friend of Mueller’s. Their wife’s are in the same weekly bible study.

How’s that for ‘deep state’?

Box Ox

You know, I watched the whole recent interview between Judge P and Trump tonight. She was leaning heavily on him to declassify/release FISA warrants related to the investigation. Trump hemmed and hawed and didn't really give a response.

Why do you think Trump is not releasing the FISA warrants?

newfie

the interesting thing about this report by this feeble minded former great reporter is it at least hints that muller is looking at the Putin interference as a plan to disrupt out entire political process not just favor one candidate as you libs tried to make this.

selling the idea that Trump was working with Putin to destroy our system as we know it is just plain silly. No one with their right mind would try to sell that line of crap. Bless the poor reporters heart for even trying to spin that yarn. Remember he would never have been anything if deep throat had not reached out to him and given him his fame and fortune. In todays world he has no deep throat to help him so he has resorted to fabricating in order to try to maintain his underserved reputation.

you libs are trying to outdo each other in telling whoppers. you always do so on MSNBC and CNN where no one ever challenges you. As each whopper is spun and flies through those pravdian channels unchallenged you then come back with an even bigger whopper. all end up :censored2: sliding down the wall.

Box Ox

the interesting thing about this report by this feeble minded former great reporter is it at least hints that muller is looking at the Putin interference as a plan to disrupt out entire political process not just favor one candidate as you libs tried to make this.

selling the idea that Trump was working with Putin to destroy our system as we know it is just plain silly. No one with their right mind would try to sell that line of crap. Bless the poor reporters heart for even trying to spin that yarn. Remember he would never have been anything if deep throat had not reached out to him and given him his fame and fortune. In todays world he has no deep throat to help him so he has resorted to fabricating in order to try to maintain his underserved reputation.

you libs are trying to outdo each other in telling whoppers. you always do so on MSNBC and CNN where no one ever challenges you. As each whopper is spun and flies through those pravdian channels unchallenged you then come back with an even bigger whopper. all end up :censored2: sliding down the wall.

See you back here when the report is released? :wink-very:

newfie

You know, I watched the whole recent interview between Judge P and Trump tonight. She was leaning heavily on him to declassify/release FISA warrants related to the investigation. Trump hemmed and hawed and didn't really give a response.

Why do you think Trump is not releasing the FISA warrants?

its ticky to do so during while the SP is doing his thing. dems would love to accuse him of disrupting the muller investigation if he does so. I think all that comes out once Muller is done.

Sportello

Looks like you fell for the Ruskie propaganda.

Marks are the last to admit they were conned.

newfie

See you back here when the report is released? :wink-very:

I'm not worried about it. There will be some things that embarrass trump in the report after all he is a political bull in a china shop. But I think they'll be a lot of reporters having to do some explaining. its become to easy to use unnamed sources to spin a story.