President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
That's not teaching someone. That is you learning something
Living in the ghetto I realized a lot of these people lack introspective criticism. Never accepting the repercussions of their choices and not embracing agency over their own lives. It’s always some issue they had with abuse, poverty, racism, drugs or whatever. Then you have a massive welfare state and politician promises teaching these people a sense of entitlement, when the only thing they have entitled themselves to is prison time, an od, getting shot, prostitution, selling drugs or just having a :censored2:ty life. It’s a vicious cycle giving these people a false sense of security and an attitude of entitlement for being born in America. I honestly believe the majority of America is mentally and emotionally stunted from this mentality and sense of entitlement.

The best thing you can do is what my dad did for me, give them a chance to fail and never let them use what was done to them as an excuse for their behavior.

El Correcto

god is dead
Living in the ghetto I realized a lot of these people lack introspective criticism. Never accepting the repercussions of their choices and not embracing agency over their own lives. It’s always some issue they had with abuse, poverty, racism, drugs or whatever. Then you have a massive welfare state and politician promises teaching these people a sense of entitlement, when the only thing they have entitled themselves to is prison time, an od, getting shot, prostitution, selling drugs or just having a :censored2:ty life. It’s a vicious cycle giving these people a false sense of security and an attitude of entitlement for being born in America. I honestly believe the majority of America is mentally and emotionally stunted from this mentality and sense of entitlement.

The best thing you can do is what my dad did for me, give them a chance to fail and never let them use what was done to them as an excuse for their behavior.
Tldr hood mentality is like spoiled children in need of a reality check, not a handout.

Meat

By the time I had two years of full-time employment I had 6 months wages/salary in savings.
I refused to take vacations or buy a house until I got that accomplished.
Then I worked on paying off my student loans before I bought my first house at 24 years of age.
You are obviously talking to the wrong person in that regards.
I grew up in poverty and I had a mindset that I would never live like that.

Didn’t you say your life has been miserable for the most part, though?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Didn’t you say your life has been miserable for the most part, though?
Absolutely not!
I have had a good life so far ... ups and downs like everybody but I've been able to mostly call the shots in my life and continue to do so, hopefully until I die.
And I envision calling the shot on my death as well.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Banned

Living in the ghetto. LMFAO:rofl: