President Trump

newfie

Right. The charges state that he was attempting to access illegally obtained e-mails and lied to the FBI about his efforts. The question is why would a nobody like little old Roger Stone take such bold and risky actions? He's an attorney. He if anyone would know the consequences if he got caught. So the question clearly is..what was in it for him? The prospect of spending the rest of his life behind bars might just be enough for him to answer that question.
At this point in time there is no proven direct connection to Trump.

Are you kidding? WikiLeaks kept announcing that they had some good stuff they were going to release. There are at least 200 million people in this country that would have called Assange to find out what he had if they had his number. Receiving illegally gotten info is not illegal or you would be locking up a lot of reporters

newfie

HelpfulSimilarDuck-small.gif
You libs are all perverts

newfie

I also thought stone doing the double victory sign ala Richard Nixon was not very bright. Stone may be stupid enough to get himself locked up.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I wouldn't call it collusion but someone tipped off CNN.

Think I heard something about them seeing activity at the courthouse yesterday and guessing it might be about Stone. Especially since, as he's said, it looked like it was coming. Maybe a case of accidental, actual journalism?

The swat gear for a paper crime was real impressive.

Was interesting. Hope Fox News runs some white collar crime arrest comparisons if they can find anything.

It was unreal... Maybe it was a practice run for when they storm the White House. CNN and the libs ultimate wet dream.

I wish Republicans had done it to Hillary with all the evidence out there. Ensure she doesn't try to run in 2020.

bacha29

Are you kidding? WikiLeaks kept announcing that they had some good stuff they were going to release. There are at least 200 million people in this country that would have called Assange to find out what he had if they had his number. Receiving illegally gotten info is not illegal or you would be locking up a lot of reporters
What they had was clearly important enough for Stone to want first dibs on it and had money to pay if needed. If this number you speak of truly did exist they why didn't you go get the information ahead of Roger Stone? Stone says that he won't roll over on Trump. We'll see about that when he's faced with the reality of possibility of spending many of the years of life he has left behind bars.

newfie

I wish Republicans had done it to Hillary with all the evidence out there. Ensure she doesn't try to run in 2020.[/QUOTE]

I think the Clinton's have once again shown they are much craftier at avoiding capture.

Box Ox

I wish Republicans had done it to Hillary with all the evidence out there. Ensure she doesn't try to run in 2020.

I think the Clinton's have once again shown they are much craftier at avoiding capture.[/QUOTE]

Would have to be to have dodged all the evidence, the investigations, the entire Republican-controlled federal government, etc. They're brilliant, aren't they?

newfie

What they had was clearly important enough for Stone to want first dibs on it and had money to pay if needed. If this number you speak of truly did exist they why didn't you go get the information ahead of Roger Stone? s.

WikiLeaks was going to release it regardless of anything stone did. Julian absolutely hates Hillary

newfie

I think the Clinton's have once again shown they are much craftier at avoiding capture.

Would have to be to have dodged all the evidence, the investigations, the entire Republican-controlled federal government, etc. They're brilliant, aren't they?[/QUOTE]

I think the corruption in the upper echelon of the FBI shows they knew where to plant their friends.

Box Ox

Would have to be to have dodged all the evidence, the investigations, the entire Republican-controlled federal government, etc. They're brilliant, aren't they?

I think the corruption in the upper echelon of the FBI shows they knew where to plant their friends.[/QUOTE]

bacha29

WikiLeaks was going to release it regardless of anything stone did. Julian absolutely hates Hillary
The question is how did WikiLeaks obtain the information? Reports say that they obtained it from operatives with ties to the Russian government. In the end if is established and supported by collaborated evidence that Trump either knew and or participated in this conspiracy you'll still be looking for somebody else to blame it on or fall back to your overused "whataboutisms".