President Trump

newfie

The question is how did WikiLeaks obtain the information? Reports say that they obtained it from operatives with ties to the Russian government. In the end if is established and supported by collaborated evidence that Trump either knew and or participated in this conspiracy you'll still be looking for somebody else to blame it on or fall back to your overused "whataboutisms".

Blame for what? What about what? WikiLeaks had it and let everyone know it was coming out. The information was gotten via a simple Phish. That didn't require the skill of a state sponsered hacker.

bacha29

Blame for what? What about what? WikiLeaks had it and let everyone know it was coming out. The information was gotten via a simple Phish. That didn't require the skill of a state sponsered hacker.
That's not what the indictment says and what it says is all that matters. Let's see if it can be proven based on the evidence. In the meantime all you I or anyone not involved in the case can do is wait and watch the events unfold.

newfie

That's not what the indictment says and what it says is all that matters. Let's see if it can be proven based on the evidence. In the meantime all you I or anyone not involved in the case can do is wait and watch the events unfold.

It's the old we caught you lying now fabricate something against a bigger fish game.

That with an investigation created on false pretenses by a corrupt FBI leadership group.

I think I'm going to report you as the go between
Guy between the Russians and Trump and see how much you enjoy your time in the barrel.:)

It will be fine

So everything was on the up and up and Roger thought it’d be a good idea to lie to congress about it?

bacha29

You also would be indicted if you were grilled in the same way.
So you were there during the questioning? Look the people who were questioned by law enforcement are some the the most schooled attorney's in the land and in at least some cases they had attorney's with them. If anyone would know law enforcement's rules of engagement it would be the people who are being investigated.

El Correcto

god is dead
It amazes me how many people don’t just shut their mouth when asked questions by the police or fbi. It’s frustrating, you don’t want to talk to those people.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think this is just a case of a lot of politicians and political personalities don’t know when to quit lying and shut their mouth. The democrats are sort of good at this, plead the fifth.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So you were there during the questioning? Look the people who were questioned by law enforcement are some the the most schooled attorney's in the land and in at least some cases they had attorney's with them. If anyone would know law enforcement's rules of engagement it would be the people who are being investigated.
Only a fool has himself as a lawyer!

newfie

Puff puff pass bra

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What a P*.
LMFAO.

34ee05fde6ab880e06d2a7f4cb0856b2.jpg

newfie

So everything was on the up and up and Roger thought it’d be a good idea to lie to congress about it?

Been a while since Roger has been in a position to affect anything for trump. my impression of him is that he often overstated his own importance to the cause. Look at his post arraignment press conference . that guy did not look like someone who just got crushed by the law he looked like someone who was enjoying all the attention.

bbsam

Staff member
Been a while since Roger has been in a position to affect anything for trump. my impression of him is that he often overstated his own importance to the cause. Look at his post arraignment press conference . that guy did not look like someone who just got crushed by the law he looked like someone who was enjoying all the attention.
I just saw a guy who will follow Manafort to spending the rest of his life in prison. He’s just more brash about his prospects for a pardon. And of course, he’ll keep talking. He can’t help himself especially when the spotlight is on.

It will be fine

So Stone lied to congress to look cool and important? Okie dokie. I think it’s far more likely he lied because he was part of a conspiracy to defraud America with the help of a hostile foreign power.

newfie

So Stone lied to congress to look cool and important? Okie dokie. I think it’s far more likely he lied because he was part of a conspiracy to defraud America with the help of a hostile foreign power.
You can't always rely on DNC talking points. Sometimes you have to step away from the political feedings and study the individual. Stone is a political troll and Trainwreck who is enjoying where he is at immensly. He craves the attention whether positive or negative. He has spent his whole life being a bull:censored2:ter. You can't employ logic and reasoning when you assess the bizzarre character of this psycho.

oldngray

nowhere special
You can't always rely on DNC talking points. Sometimes you have to step away from the political feedings and study the individual. Stone is a political troll and Trainwreck who is enjoying where he is at immensly. He craves the attention whether positive or negative. He has spent his whole life being a bull:censored2:ter. You can't employ logic and reasoning when you assess the bizzarre character of this psycho.

This is why a lot of the things he said were just BS and should be treated as such. Kind of a lighter version of Avanetti. Which is why you should take what he says with a grain of salt. Yet Mueller is trying to prosecute him for his wild bragging.

It will be fine

Lying to congress to pwn the libs. Lulz

newfie

Lying to congress to pwn the libs. Lulz

and rarely charged and difficult to prove.

Cohen Among Select Few Charged With Lying to Congress

Convictions for Lying to Congress Few and Far Between

"pursuing criminal charges against those who are untruthful to Congress would be a huge shift from tradition. “Almost no one is prosecuted for lying to Congress,” attorney PJ Meitl wrote in a 2006 law review article on the topic, “in fact, only six people have been convicted of perjury or related charges in relation to Congress in the last sixty years.”