President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
images

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
If you started out with a measly million at 18.

Hardly

Donald Trump’s inheritance

“The NYT counted 295 revenue streams from Fred to Donald and his siblings, which began flowing when they were children. It estimates that Donald received at least $413m in today’s money from his father’s empire, mostly from property transfers and a “flood” of loans, many never repaid. Had the money gone straight into a fund tracking the S&P 500 when received, it would now be worth almost $2bn.”

“Documents show that Fred’s children took over ownership of most of his empire in 1997, 19 months before he died. The value put on the properties at the time was $41.4m. The buildings were sold over the next decade for more than 16 times as much. The transfer and subsequent sales may have allowed the younger Trumps to avoid hundreds of millions in taxes.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hardly

Donald Trump’s inheritance

“The NYT counted 295 revenue streams from Fred to Donald and his siblings, which began flowing when they were children. It estimates that Donald received at least $413m in today’s money from his father’s empire, mostly from property transfers and a “flood” of loans, many never repaid. Had the money gone straight into a fund tracking the S&P 500 when received, it would now be worth almost $2bn.”

“Documents show that Fred’s children took over ownership of most of his empire in 1997, 19 months before he died. The value put on the properties at the time was $41.4m. The buildings were sold over the next decade for more than 16 times as much. The transfer and subsequent sales may have allowed the younger Trumps to avoid hundreds of millions in taxes.”
And good for them.

bbsam

Staff member
If you started out with a measly million at 18.
My dad started out with a good home, good parents, and a good education. He’s never come close a billion dollars. Never cheated on his wife. Never paid hush money for any reason. Never filed for bankruptcy. Never been divorced. Has three kids by the same wife and adopted me as an infant.

If there are winners in the world, my dad qualifies.

The president qualifies as a rich :censored2:.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

My dad started out with a good home, good parents, and a good education. He’s never come colostomy a billion dollars. Never cheated on his wife. Never paid hush money for any reason. Never filed for bankruptcy. Never been divorced. Has three kids by the same wife and adopted me as an infant.

The president qualifies as a rich :censored2:.
Most feel the same about their own Dads.
Why is it so painful for the left that Trump did all the above before taking office?
As far as we know he hasn't done a Monica while in office , filed bankruptcy, or cheated on his wife while president . You couldn't begin to measure the "good" he has done with his fortune before he took office.
Why do you begrudge wealth?
A poor man never gave me a job.
His policies is what I am interested in since he sits in the office, not his past before he swore to uphold the constitution .

BrownFlush

Being a billionaire makes you a winner?
No.
How far back do you want to go with all of it though?
It's easy to be critical of anyone's past, especially if you have a chip on your shoulder about an advantage you think they had and you didn't.
The PC left is confounded with what to do with where they have found themselves. Virginia.

Get over it. Get over all of it.
Plenty of things in everybody's past that if it was critiqued would make us all blush.
Learn from it and go down the road. Quit the backing up BS and crying.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My dad started out with a good home, good parents, and a good education. He’s never come colostomy a billion dollars. Never cheated on his wife. Never paid hush money for any reason. Never filed for bankruptcy. Never been divorced. Has three kids by the same wife and adopted me as an infant.

Everybody is a Winner!
Did he get a trophy?

bbsam

Staff member
No.
How far back do you want to go with all of it though?
It's easy to be critical of anyone's past, especially if you have a chip on your shoulder about an advantage you think they had and you didn't.
The PC left is confounded with what to do with where they have found themselves. Virginia.

Get over it. Get over all of it.
Plenty of things in everybody's past that if it was critiqued would make us all blush.
Learn from it and go down the road. Quit the backing up BS and crying.
The president hasn’t learned from any of it because he has always has people telling him that he’s doing great. A bunch of lackeys encouraging bad behavior.

bbsam

Staff member
Most feel the same about their own Dads.
Why is it so painful for the left that Trump did all the above before taking office?
As far as we know he hasn't done a Monica while in office , filed bankruptcy, or cheated on his wife while president . You couldn't begin to measure the "good" he has done with his fortune before he took office.
Why do you begrudge wealth?
A poor man never gave me a job.
His policies is what I am interested in since he sits in the office, not his past before he swore to uphold the constitution .
Y’all suggested that he was a winner because he’s a billionaire. He did that before becoming president and has continued to enrich himself, perhaps using the office to do so.

You really think he hasn’t gotten a blowy in the Oval Office? I bet he has.

BrownFlush

The president hasn’t learned from any of it because he has always has people telling him that he’s doing great. A bunch of lackeys encouraging bad behavior.
Policies baby, policies. Not personality.
He is doing what he said he would do.
Doesn't matter if you like it or not, doing what he said he would is a point in itself.