President Trump

Meat

Trump isn’t a billionaire. That’ll become clear very soon.

Pretty pathetic when you think of it. If he just would have put the 400 million he received from his father in the stock market, he would have been a billionaire at a minimum without doing ANYTHING.

I’ve heard reports that his current networth is approximately 300 million, and I’m sure if his tax returns could bolster the delusion that he is a selfmade multi-billionaire, he would have released them to the public years ago.

Alas faithful supporters, the mass delusion that is brand Trump is coming to an end quicker than you can say Foxconn.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Y’all suggested that he was a winner because he’s a billionaire. He did that before becoming president and has continued to enrich himself, perhaps using the office to do so.
The meme did not suggest he was a winner because he was a billionaire . The meme suggested he wasn't a loser in comparison to the 30 yr. old.

Trump doesn't need or want money..he could care less. Look at his age and what he has got. Enrich himself? Give him a little credit, even for Trump, money is not on the front burner in his life.
The only thing Trump did not have that he wanted was the power of the Presidency. It was the only thing his inflated ego had not experienced.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Pretty pathetic when you think of it. If he just would have put the 400 million he received from his father in the stock market, he would have been a billionaire at a minimum without doing ANYTHING.

I’ve heard reports that his current networth is approximately 300 million, and I’m sure if his tax returns could bolster the delusion that he is a selfmade multi-billionaire, he would have released them to the public years ago.

Alas faithful supporters, the mass delusion that is brand Trump is coming to an end quicker than you can say Foxconn.
OMG.. he is not a billionaire?
He lied about that? He only has 300 million and he stole that off of little old ladies? OMG!
IMPEACH ! IMPEACH!

Meat

OMG.. he is not a billionaire?
He lied about that? He only has 300 million and he stole that off of little old ladies? OMG!
IMPEACH ! IMPEACH!

The point, you :censored2:ing reject, is that his whole persona is a complete :censored2:ing sham; and personally, I get physically ill when I think there are human beings in this country that get sucked into said sham due to a lack of critical thinking skills.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

The point, you :censored2:ing maroon, is that his whole persona is a complete :censored2:ing sham; and personally, I get physically ill when I think there are human beings in this country that get sucked into said sham due to a lack of critical thinking skills.
LOL
The shammer is doing what he said he would do. Not suction involved..

"The point, you :censored2:ing maroon,".( nice edit,,but too late..the left hate someone with a different opinion and go all personal) Cant you talk without using your hands? Looks like another elite enlightened leftist is "just so mad." HaHa! He is your President!

Yes..those critical thinking skills of the left are "opening new horizons." HaHa!

I hope my comments will keep you puking.

Last edited:

upsgrunt

The point, you :censored2:ing maroon, is that his whole persona is a complete :censored2:ing sham; and personally, I get physically ill when I think there are human beings in this country that get sucked into said sham due to a lack of critical thinking skills.

I believe this exact same quote was said during the last administration. When does it sink in that D or R doesn't matter anymore? The government as a whole is a sham, and politicians play the game simply for personal gain. I'm disgusted with the whole thing- it's time to start over.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
9295.jpg
Nice avatar ... reminds me a bit of picture I captured of an owl ... not the sharpest but I love the sun back-lighting the feathers.

Hootie.jpg

P

pickup

I don’t think so.

I believe he got a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and a masters of divinity degree both from Northwestern University.

He must have had difficulty rectifying Om’s law with the theology he picked up.

P

pickup

I don’t think so.

I believe he got a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and a masters of divinity degree both from Northwestern University.

Wait! , I got a better one. He went to Electrical College and you still can’t figure out how Trump won?

bbsam

Staff member
He must have had difficulty rectifying Om’s law with the theology he picked up.

Wait! , I got a better one. He went to Electrical College and you still can’t figure out how Trump won?

Lol. Do you mean Ohms?

Anyway, my grandfather was dead set against my dad going to seminary and thought he should stay with Motorola. But that’s how it is with the clergy: it’s not a choice, it’s a calling.

P

pickup

Lol. Do you mean Ohms?

Anyway, my grandfather was dead set against my dad going to seminary and thought he should stay with Motorola. But that’s how it is with the clergy: it’s not a choice, it’s a calling.

I knew it was “Ohms” but I went with Om to make a terrible joke.

vantexan

What's ludicrous about all of this is y'all were saying with the shutdown that Trump was killing the economy. Then it came out that over 300,000 new jobs were created last month and all the Dems had to eat their words. And Trump went into the SOTU at 48% approval, higher than Clinton or Obama after their first two years. And yet y'all still rag on the man. Fortunately the American public is catching on that in spite of his personal foibles he's an effective President. Probably won't stop the Dems from turning out in record numbers to defeat him in 2020. And just think, we for a few short moments had a president who cared about the working man, and Dems decided to take us back to stagnation. Ludicrous.