President Trump

Indecisi0n

What's ludicrous about all of this is y'all were saying with the shutdown that Trump was killing the economy. Then it came out that over 300,000 new jobs were created last month and all the Dems had to eat their words. And Trump went into the SOTU at 48% approval, higher than Clinton or Obama after their first two years. And yet y'all still rag on the man. Fortunately the American public is catching on that in spite of his personal foibles he's an effective President. Probably won't stop the Dems from turning out in record numbers to defeat him in 2020. And just think, we for a few short moments had a president who cared about the working man, and Dems decided to take us back to stagnation. Ludicrous.
I come here for the laughs and I am not disappointed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's ludicrous about all of this is y'all were saying with the shutdown that Trump was killing the economy. Then it came out that over 300,000 new jobs were created last month and all the Dems had to eat their words. And Trump went into the SOTU at 48% approval, higher than Clinton or Obama after their first two years. And yet y'all still rag on the man. Fortunately the American public is catching on that in spite of his personal foibles he's an effective President. Probably won't stop the Dems from turning out in record numbers to defeat him in 2020. And just think, we for a few short moments had a president who cared about the working man, and Dems decided to take us back to stagnation. Ludicrous.
tenor (77).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I do have to say that Trump is the only President in my lifetime that cared about the people ... probably the first since FDR.

Meat

I do have to say that Trump is the only President in my lifetime that cared about the people ... probably the first since FDR.

How does Trump’s sole legislative achievement, the tax act, substantiate this claim?

I wasn’t kidding.

I work for a tax preparer at this time.

The results have NOT been favorable.

vantexan

Hilarious! I get it now! Your posts depicting jaw dropping acts of stupidity are just in jest!
I should have known right off; NOBODY could be that :censored2:ing stupid! - bravo, sir.
And you were the one crowing loudest about Trump ruining the economy. You don't have a clue and all of your smugness can't hide that.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Clinton was at 36% and he lost Congress to the Republicans for the first time in 40 years. No one with a 64% rating does that.
Apparently Clinton did.:happy2:
Public image of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
Clinton's approval rating ranged from 36% in mid-1993 to 64% in late 1993 and early 1994.[1] In his second term, his rating consistently ranged from the high-50s to the high-60s.[1][2] After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point at 73% approval.[3] He finished with a Gallup poll approval rating of 65%,[4]higher than that of every other departing president measured since Harry Truman.[5]

vantexan

Apparently Clinton did.:happy2:
Public image of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
Clinton's approval rating ranged from 36% in mid-1993 to 64% in late 1993 and early 1994.[1] In his second term, his rating consistently ranged from the high-50s to the high-60s.[1][2] After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point at 73% approval.[3] He finished with a Gallup poll approval rating of 65%,[4]higher than that of every other departing president measured since Harry Truman.[5]
Damn, the Clinton's are even scrubbing Wikipedia!