President Trump

LarryBird

Witch hunt - In current language, "witch hunt" metaphorically means an investigation,
usually conducted with much publicity, supposedly to uncover subversive activity, disloyalty and so on,
but whose real purpose is really to weaken political opposition.
It's been a surprisingly productive investigation for a supposed witch hunt. There's been how many indictments and guilty pleas? Not to mention Cohen had pledged to tell all on Trumps crimes and dirty deeds and has stated he will refuse to accept presidential pardon.

Enjoy the salad days while they last TrumpTards. Your time in the sun is quickly coming to an end. When this :censored2: storm hits, none of the Trump inner circle will be left without the stink of the orange one on their faces. They'll be lucky to avoid prison, if anything, but their political careers will be OVER.

BrownArmy

Witch hunt - In current language, "witch hunt" metaphorically means an investigation,
usually conducted with much publicity, supposedly to uncover subversive activity, disloyalty and so on,
but whose real purpose is really to weaken political opposition.

You just made that up.

A ‘witch hunt’ refers to...never mind.

Mueller isn’t tasked with hunting Trump, he’s tasked with discovering if and how the Russians diddled the 2016 election.

Libs are gonna be mad upset when Bobby ‘Three Sticks’ doesn’t nail Trump to the wall.

But, that wasn’t his mandate...

Of course, along the way, if he found actionable Federally prosecutable nonsense, it’s his responsibility to drop the hammer, which he has on appropriate parties.

Trump’s most likely gonna walk away from this.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a giant orange choad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sucks to grow up poor.

My parents provided for us, so we could concentrate on being kids and having fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for not being southern redneck poors. I owe you one.
Nothing sucked about growing up poor ... unfortunately, both my parents were blind and the fact that,
even though the minimum wage was $1.80/ hr, my parents were paid $0.75.
They were making $0.75/hr while I was making $1.80/hr.

They did teach me to be responsible for myself and others.
They taught me to work hard and save.
But, above all, they taught me to not be a racist or a bigot ...
something your parents did not impress on you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You just made that up.

A ‘witch hunt’ refers to...never mind.

Mueller isn’t tasked with hunting Trump, he’s tasked with discovering if and how the Russians diddled the 2016 election.

Libs are gonna be mad upset when Bobby ‘Three Sticks’ doesn’t nail Trump to the wall.

But, that wasn’t his mandate...

Of course, along the way, if he found actionable Federally prosecutable nonsense, it’s his responsibility to drop the hammer, which he has on appropriate parties.

Trump’s most likely gonna walk away from this.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a giant orange choad.
Here's the link ... SMH

Witch-hunt - Wikipedia

Last edited:

LarryBird

Nothing sucked about growing up poor ... unfortunately, both my parents were blind and the fact that,
even though the minimum wage was $1.80/ hr, my parents were paid $0.75.
They were making $0.75/hr while I was making $1.80/hr.

They did teach me to be responsible for myself and others.
They taught me to work hard and save.
But, above all, they taught me to not be a racist or a bigot ...
something your parents did not impress on you.
Now I feel bad.

But I'm definitely not a racist or a bigot. That's the whole basis of why Trump was elected. That's one of the biggest components of why I despise him and the republican party. So I'm a lot of things, but those aren't any of them. Sorry, bud. Try again.

BrownArmy

Now I feel bad.

But I'm definitely not a racist or a bigot. That's the whole basis of why Trump was elected. That's one of the biggest components of why I despise him and the republican party. So I'm a lot of things, but those aren't any of them. Sorry, bud. Try again.

Don’t feel bad, he’s been playing the ‘blind card’ forever.

He’s not even blind, he’s a killer photographer.

Georgia, amirite?

BrownArmy

upload_2019-2-23_21-21-26.jpeg

BrownArmy

yea I'm disappointed too , I thought he would be able to stop Obama's speeding train by now

View attachment 237194

That’s cute, you’re such a fan-boi.

In reality, Trump is an obese fat friend.

He hated on Obama about golf...not only has Trump played more golf so far than Obama played during his entire eight years as Prez, but fat friend Trump installed a golf-simulator in the WH.

Lulz, you probably think he paid for it himself!!!

LarryBird

yea I'm disappointed too , I thought he would be able to stop Obama's speeding train by now

View attachment 237194
The 2 largest contributors to the national debt in recent US history have been Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. They are only surpassed in all of US history by Woodrow Wilson, who had to deal with WW1, and FDR, who had to deal with both the great depression and WW2.

The GOP only cares about the national debt when there's a Democrat in office.

Bipartisan Proof: Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s cute, you’re such a fan-boi.

In reality, Trump is an obese fat friend.

He hated on Obama about golf...not only has Trump played more golf so far than Obama played during his entire eight years as Prez, but fat friend Trump installed a golf-simulator in the WH.

Lulz, you probably think he paid for it himself!!!

The golf-simulator was ordered by and installed by Obama but as one can easily imagine,
the Obama version was flawed and was not adequate for a good golfer.
Trump updated the flawed system put in place by Obama.
Just like Obama's Executive Orders ... flawed and replaced.

From Snopes:
Did President Trump Install a ‘Golf Simulator’ in the White House?
Trump’s system cost about $50,000, and was put in during the last few weeks in a room in his personal quarters, a White House official said. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of the president’s private residence, said Trump had paid for the new system and the installation personally.

Last edited: