President Trump

BrownArmy

The golf-simulator was ordered by and installed by Obama but as one can easily imagine,
the Obama version was flawed and was not adequate for a good golfer.
Trump updated the flawed system put in place by Obama.
Just like Obama's Executive Orders ... flawed and replaced.

From Snopes:
Did President Trump Install a ‘Golf Simulator’ in the White House?
Trump’s system cost about $50,000, and was put in during the last few weeks in a room in his personal quarters, a White House official said. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of the president’s private residence, said Trump had paid for the new system and the installation personally.

LarryBird

Just like Trump paid for his own campaign too.

But that turned out to be just another of his lies.

He begrudgingly loaned his campaign some badly needed cash to be repaid in full from donations received in the future. He had to be forced to, at that, and even then gave the campaign only $10m of the requested, and again, badly needed $50m. He's such a lying p.o.s.

BrownArmy

The golf-simulator was ordered by and installed by Obama but as one can easily imagine,
the Obama version was flawed and was not adequate for a good golfer.
Trump updated the flawed system put in place by Obama.
Just like Obama's Executive Orders ... flawed and replaced.

From Snopes:
Did President Trump Install a ‘Golf Simulator’ in the White House?
Trump’s system cost about $50,000, and was put in during the last few weeks in a room in his personal quarters, a White House official said. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of the president’s private residence, said Trump had paid for the new system and the installation personally.

At least Orange Julius paid for it.

Now we know what he’s doing during ‘Executive Time’.

Can’t make this crap up, we have a Reality-show TV host who’s now the actual President of the USA, who only works at being President probably three hours a day.

The rest of any given day in President Trump’s existence is: watching cable news and tweeting about it, the golf-simulator, and watching cable news and tweeting about it.

Here we are.

(Also, hamberders).

LarryBird

The 2 largest contributors to the national debt in recent US history have been Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. They are only surpassed in all of US history by Woodrow Wilson, who had to deal with WW1, and FDR, who had to deal with both the great depression and WW2.

The GOP only cares about the national debt when there's a Democrat in office.

Bipartisan Proof: Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?
See how they don't respond to this.

The silence is deafening.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
At least Orange Julius paid for it.

Now we know what he’s doing during ‘Executive Time’.

Can’t make this crap up, we have a Reality-show TV host who’s now the actual President of the USA, who only works at being President probably three hours a day.

The rest of any given day in President Trump’s existence is: watching cable news and tweeting about it, the golf-simulator, and watching cable news and tweeting about it.

Here we are.

(Also, hamberders).
And yet, he is so much more effective ... and as you pointed out, more efficient.

BrownArmy

1.jpg

LarryBird

How insecure can you be?

Does he want a :censored2:ing award for paying for some MickeyD's for some broke college kids from the inner city? Was it really necessary to tell his followers that he footed the bill for some burgers?

Also, would you not be super pissed off if you went to the White House to hang with the prez and you were served a :censored2:ing happy meal? Where's the steaks, Mr. Billions?

BrownArmy

And yet, he is so much more effective ... and as you pointed out, more efficient.

We’ll have to agree to disagree, I find our ‘hamberder king’ to be a complete and utter maroon and failure.

Whatever’s getting done under this Hamberder Presidency would likely have occurred under any other Republican Presidency, save for all the ridiculous nonsense and twaddle we’re getting with Mr. ‘two filet-o-fish, two big macs, two large fries and a large chocolate shake at one sitting’.

What a fat, dumb, friend.

vantexan

The 2 largest contributors to the national debt in recent US history have been Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. They are only surpassed in all of US history by Woodrow Wilson, who had to deal with WW1, and FDR, who had to deal with both the great depression and WW2.

By percentage of the existing national debt, yes. Who actually spent the most? Barack Obama. By far. And can you point to any other president who gave half a billion to one company that went bankrupt like he did with Solyndra? A company that he was warned not to give money to buy he did because they were big campus contributors. You can revise history all you want, but Obama gave us a stagnant economy while spending like never before.

vantexan

I'm old. Or more accurately old enough that I don't run out to party it up every Friday and Saturday night anymore. I'm also with the same chick for 20 years so we don't exactly have dates every weekend either.

Plus I've always been more of a Sunday funday kinda guy, if I'm being totally honest. My idea of a good weekend is to relax Friday after work, get some stuff done on Saturday and have a nice meal in the evening, and then hit the golf course Sunday morning around 730am, and the bar by 11am. Drunk by 2pm and home by 4pm for another good meal and the Sunday night HBO/Showtime lineup.

Action packed, I know. But hey, if you weren't a loser in your 20's/early 30's, you should have pretty much gotten it in by that time. The age I'm at now is the time to be responsible and plan ahead for the next fun chapter of my life that starts in my late 50's.
I'm older than you and my idea of a wild old time is a restaurant meal and seeing a movie. But I'm down here for a very specific reason, to get our bills paid off so that we can retire. And as it's my wife's birthday tomorrow I told her I'm coming back in May. Gets old by myself. She's happy.

LarryBird

By percentage of the existing national debt, yes. Who actually spent the most? Barack Obama. By far. And can you point to any other president who gave half a billion to one company that went bankrupt like he did with Solyndra? A company that he was warned not to give money to buy he did because they were big campus contributors. You can revise history all you want, but Obama gave us a stagnant economy while spending like never before.
Inflation. How does it work?