President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Putin beat the Dem's best hope in 2016. Y'all haven't got a chance in hell in 2020. Life is sweet.*

Fixed it for you

I think the people not suffering from TDS have already seen the Trumps but they have seen the Dimwits as well.
The last two weeks have been catastrophic for the Dimwits and now that the House Dims have to start taking stands and taking positions ... well, the Dims are already spinning out of control.

You really need to stop salivating every time you turn on your TV that only has 1 channel.......the Faux station!
If you doubt me you and Vantexan can get off your fat :censored2: go to www.congress.gov and actually read the bills put fort thus far.
The problem with the sheep like you is your too lazy to actually put forth some effort to learn. You have to be spoon fed your opinions by the likes of Hannity, Dobbs, Jones.

Seriously ... The Press/MSM have retracted maybe 10% of their lies and mistakes.

Wow, care to provide any proof to this or you just want us to believe you because you said it? The old BISS principle!

Stop being Sheeple!

LarryBird

The problem with republicans is honestly their refusal to believe anything that doesn't fit in with their preconceived notions, value system, and fox news talking points. Facts don't exist in their world. Everything can be written off as partisan bull:censored2: espoused by the liberal media and chalked up to 'fake news' if they're in disagreement. But in reality where the rest of the country lives, that's now how it works.

Facts are called facts because they're inherently true. If they weren't, then they would be called opinions, and we all know what the old saying about opinions is.

The other issue with republicans is they often claim to be for small government and say they'd like to get government out of our lives. The problem with that is that it's extremely hypocritical and entirely disingenuous - they literally want to be involved in the most personal decisions a person could make, like whether to reproduce and start a family, or if they're exposed to prayer/religion in schools etc. Then there's the spending issue they have - not very small government if you ask most people who don't have an (R) after their name at the polls.

What they really want to do is cut all the entitlement and social welfare programs that like half their base relies on to live, deregulate the safeguards put in place to protect their base from predatory businesses and politicians, and spend their newly gained windfall on the already out of control military industrial complex and new weapons systems we don't need for enemies we don't have.

If we never built another weapon or fighter jet for the next 20 years, the rest of the world still wouldn't have caught up. Our nuclear deterrent would keep us safe in perpetuity from foreign invasion, and we would be as safe as we currently are at the very second I type this.

The republicans live in a fear based world. Their every decision and talking point plays to this, and makes it abundantly clear. White, middle to upper-class, and Christian is good, everything else is bad and a detriment on society and threat to the 'American way of life'.

They don't believe that others who aren't like them are entitled to a halfway decent standard of living. If god forbid, someone needs a hand up, they're a leach on the system and they act like those people are stealing money from their pockets. They also somehow believe if those people didn't get any of these programs that their tax liabilities would be vastly lower - but here's the hard truth cons, they wouldn't. The government, whether helmed by a dem or con, would find a way to spend that money regardless. Personally I'd rather see it used on the greater good than another $1b fighter or cruise missile launch system. But that's just me, I actually give a :censored2: about people.

They also don't seem to mind these programs when it's them who are using them:
Keep-Government-out-of-Medicare-11-21-16.jpg

(Usually it's because they don't understand that they are using them as we can see...)

Basically they appeal to the worst in people, and seek out the lowest common denominator, and that I can't abide. That's why I have no respect for the republican party as it currently stands.

It's unclear why anyone here would. The republicans are against trade unions as an institution for :censored2:'s sake. They would love nothing more than to disband the teamsters and have you making $12 an hour, in the interest of big business.

And lastly, when automation of vehicles is fully realized, and it will be in the not too distant future. Republicans will be the last people to have our backs, and the backs of the other 5 million+ people who drive for their living. They will be right on the side of their largest corporate donors and sell out the #1 occupation of males 25-65 years old in this country - truck driver. Those 7.5 million jobs will disappear, including ours, and YOU might be needing those entitlement programs to feed your family. Hope they're still there for you!

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The problem with republicans is honestly their refusal to believe anything that doesn't fit in with their preconceived notions, value system, and fox news talking points. Facts don't exist in their world. Everything can be written off as partisan bull:censored2: espoused by the liberal media and chalked up to 'fake news' if they're in disagreement. But in reality where the rest of the country lives, that's now how it works.

Facts are called facts because they're inherently true. If they weren't, then they would be called opinions, and we all know what the old saying about opinions is.

The other issue with republicans is they often claim to be for small government and say they'd like to get government out of our lives. The problem with that is that it's extremely hypocritical and entirely disingenuous - they literally want to be involved in the most personal decisions a person could make, like whether to reproduce and start a family, or if they're exposed to prayer/religion in schools etc. Then there's the spending issue they have - not very small government if you ask most people who don't have an (R) after their name at the polls.

What they really want to do is cut all the entitlement and social welfare programs that like half their base relies on to live, deregulate the safeguards put in place to protect their base from predatory businesses and politicians, and spend their newly gained windfall on the already out of control military industrial complex and new weapons systems we don't need for enemies we don't have.

If we never built another weapon or fighter jet for the next 20 years, the rest of the world still wouldn't have caught up. Our nuclear deterrent would keep us safe in perpetuity from foreign invasion, and we would be as safe as we currently are at the very second I type this.

The republicans live in a fear based world. Their every decision and talking point plays to this, and makes it abundantly clear. White, middle to upper-class, and Christian is good, everything else is bad and a detriment on society and threat to the 'American way of life'.

They don't believe that others who aren't like them are entitled to a halfway decent standard of living. If god forbid, someone needs a hand up, they're a leach on the system and they act like those people are stealing money from their pockets. They also somehow believe if those people didn't get any of these programs that their tax liabilities would be vastly lower - but here's the hard truth cons, they wouldn't. The government, whether helmed by a dem or con, would find a way to spend that money regardless. Personally I'd rather see it used on the greater good than another $1b fighter or cruise missile launch system. But that's just me, I actually give a :censored2: about people.

They also don't seem to mind these programs when it's them who are using them:View attachment 237344
(Usually it's because they don't understand that they are using them as we can see...)

Basically they appeal to the worst in people, and seek out the lowest common denominator, and that I can't abide. That's why I have no respect for the republican party as it currently stands.

It's unclear why anyone here would. The republicans are against trade unions as an institution for :censored2:'s sake. They would love nothing more than to disband the teamsters and have you making $12 an hour, in the interest of big business.

And lastly, when automation of vehicles is fully realized, and it will be in the not too distant future. Republicans will be the last people to have our backs, and the backs of the other 5 million+ people who drive for their living. They will be right on the side of their largest corporate donors and sell out the #1 occupation of males 25-65 years old in this country - truck driver. Those 7.5 million jobs will disappear, including ours, and YOU might be needing those entitlement programs to feed your family. Hope they're still there for you!
Tldr

LarryBird

Yep. You did.

You liked it too. Probably told your wife about the new wordsmith on BrownCafe, and how you hoped your kids would grow up to be just like him. Went a bit like this, I'm guessing: "honey come read this, if junior grows up to be half the man LarryBird is we'll be the luckiest parents on the face of this earth". "Man can this guy write, and he's so on the money - every last word is TRUTH".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep. You did.

You liked it too. Probably told your wife about the new wordsmith on BrownCafe, and how you hoped your kids would grow up to be just like him. Went a bit like this, I'm guessing: "honey come read this, if junior grows up to be half the man LarryBird is we'll be the luckiest parents on the face of this earth". "Man can this guy write, and he's so on the money - every last word is TRUTH".
K

vantexan

They also don't seem to mind these programs when it's them who are using them:View attachment 237344

Automation will not just affect driving jobs. Estimates are that 30-40% of all jobs will be lost to automation by 2030. If that's so then how we approach everything will have to change. We can't keep letting in millions of unskilled people for manual labor jobs that aren't there. Things are about to get real interesting. In effect the powers that be are saying that the upper echelons will be served without that undesirable poor element.

LarryBird

I would've made a shorter post. But once I start writing about the problems with republicans the posts can be infinitely long. I actually exercised some restraint there, in the interest of saving some issues for future posts.

That likely will not be the last lengthy post I make in this thread. Might not be the last one today.

LarryBird

Automation will not just affect driving jobs. Estimates are that 30-40% of all jobs will be lost to automation by 2030. If that's so then how we approach everything will have to change. We can't keep letting in millions of unskilled people for manual labor jobs that aren't there. Things are about to get real interesting. In effect the powers that be are saying that the upper echelons will be served without that undesirable poor element.
Leave it to a Republican to read that post and glean from it, a conservative talking point about immigration. ConTrolls truly are nuts. But at least they stay on brand, I guess. There's something to be said for consistency.

vantexan

Leave it to a Republican to read that post and glean from it, a conservative talking point about immigration. ConTrolls truly are nuts. But at least they stay on brand, I guess. There's something to be said for consistency.
Yes, instead of addressing the issue attack personally. The problem with liberal Democrats, among so many others.

LarryBird

He is a psychotic former member on here who disappeared after the last election , because of all the smack he talked before the election
Sounds kinda pussified.

If you're gonna run away after you talk :censored2:, you should probably just keep your mouth shut in the 1st place.

I like to talk :censored2:, and then talk more :censored2:. But if I'm proven wrong I admit it. Then I move on to talk :censored2: on the next topic at hand.

vantexan

Sounds kinda pussified.

If you're gonna run away after you talk :censored2:, you should probably just keep your mouth shut in the 1st place.

I like to talk :censored2:, and then talk more :censored2:. But if I'm proven wrong I admit it. Then I move on to talk :censored2: on the next topic at hand.
Me: When were you proven wrong?
LarryBird: What the :censored2: are you talking about?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sounds kinda pussified.

That's why he called you TOS.
He's calling you a pusillanimous

newfie

I would've made a shorter post. But once I start writing about the problems with republicans the posts can be infinitely long. I actually exercised some restraint there, in the interest of saving some issues for future posts.

That likely will not be the last lengthy post I make in this thread. Might not be the last one today.

your losing the libertarians here with your constant rants about republicans. you're like a one trick pony.

BrownArmy

Yep. You did.

K, settle down.