President Trump

newfie

The 2 largest contributors to the national debt in recent US history have been Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. They are only surpassed in all of US history by Woodrow Wilson, who had to deal with WW1, and FDR, who had to deal with both the great depression and WW2.

The GOP only cares about the national debt when there's a Democrat in office.

Bipartisan Proof: Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

ah yes the old percentage game. Obama gets credit for 8.5 trillion far more then any other president in this article.

newfie

Just like Trump paid for his own campaign too.

But that turned out to be just another of his lies.

He begrudgingly loaned his campaign some badly needed cash to be repaid in full from donations received in the future. He had to be forced to, at that, and even then gave the campaign only $10m of the requested, and again, badly needed $50m. He's such a lying p.o.s.

yes he should have paid out of his own pocket and returned all the donations . what nonsense

LarryBird

yes he should have paid out of his own pocket and returned all the donations . what nonsense
No he shouldn't go to rallies and claim to be paying for his own campaign when he LOANED his campaign a minute amount of the overall total spent, and only approximately 20% of what the managers asked that he put up in the 1st place.

Mr. Billions couldn't even put up the $50m they needed. He offered them only a $10m advance to be paid back from the future donations and needed it back in full before they spent a single dime of what came in after.

BECAUSE HE ISN'T ACTUALLY AS RICH AS HE CLAIMS - NOWHERE NEAR. HE BARELY HAD THE CASH TO PUT UP THE $10M. That's a fact, straight from Kushner's mouth.

Just think what he'd have if Daddy didn't leave him a $600m fortune...hint: less than zero. His daddy bailed him out time and time again. Nearly everything that man touches loses money or goes bankrupt.

vantexan

And why would you?

That's why we work harder than just about anyone in this country - to be able to pay for what we want and enjoy and to provide a good life for our families.

Brah seems salty that his life is in shambles.
I'm perfectly fine with where I'm at. I've been planning to live overseas for about 22 years now. And I worked just as hard for FedEx as many UPS drivers do. I had a route so heavy in South Texas that UPS drivers used to laugh about it. But this is where I'm at right now and am trying to make the most of it. It's you folks who characterize everything negatively because you want to win an argument. But fact is I'm free now, and that's worth more to me than any well paying hump job. YMMV

LarryBird

I'm perfectly fine with where I'm at. I've been planning to live overseas for about 22 years now. And I worked just as hard for FedEx as many UPS drivers do. I had a route so heavy in South Texas that UPS drivers used to laugh about it. But this is where I'm at right now and am trying to make the most of it. It's you folks who characterize everything negatively because you want to win an argument. But fact is I'm free now, and that's worth more to me than any well paying hump job. YMMV
I'm only messing with you, brother. :censored2: happens and we all go through it. No one is immune. Life's best laid plans can change on a dime.

We're all only one catastrophic event or accident away from a pretty precarious position in our lives. Best of luck to you moving forward. I hope you get back on whatever track it is you're looking to travel down.

LarryBird

Hmmmm !! I don’t think soo
Larry Bird would never be a TrumpTard.

Kevin McHale wouldn't either. Bill Walton? Forget about it. D.J.? Laughable. The Chief would punch you in the face for even suggesting there was a possibility - definitely karate chop that ass like you were Bill Laimbeer.

Ainge might be. But he sucked anyway. Greg Kite and Brad Lohaus are probably TrumpTards - so you got that going for you.

LarryBird

gaame-5.gif

Like so.

LarryBird

Your ignorance is screaming.
I've read more books on Trump, the history of politics in America, democracy, and economics this month, then you've read in your entire life.

Keeping informed about politics and it's effects on society throughout history and in the present day is kind of my thing.

You're probably the same, right? Or are you just another one of these Fox News mouth breathers that make up a good chunk of this thread?

Hit me with your reading list for this month. Take some pictures of the books for proof.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've read more books on Trump, the history of politics in America, democracy, and economics this month, then you've read in your entire life.

Keeping informed about politics and it's effects on society throughout history and in the present day is kind of my thing.

You're probably the same, right? Or are you just another one of these Fox News mouth breathers that make up a good chunk of this thread?

Hit me with your reading list for this month. Take some pictures of the books for proof.
How 'bout I just tell you to go friend:censored2: yourself?

LarryBird

How 'bout I just tell you to go friend:censored2: yourself?
I suspected I was right. So you're basically unqualified to be in a discussion about Trump outside of 'I like the way he don't say none of that there political correct bull:censored2:' or 'his wife is the hottest 1st lady we ever had, she's a real piece of ass'.

:censored2: outta here, dawg.

Back to the front of the tv for you. Hannity reruns are on.

newfie

No he shouldn't go to rallies and claim to be paying for his own campaign when he LOANED his campaign a minute amount of the overall total spent, and only approximately 20% of what the managers asked that he put up in the 1st place.

Mr. Billions couldn't even put up the $50m they needed. He offered them only a $10m advance to be paid back from the future donations and needed it back in full before they spent a single dime of what came in after.

BECAUSE HE ISN'T ACTUALLY AS RICH AS HE CLAIMS - NOWHERE NEAR. HE BARELY HAD THE CASH TO PUT UP THE $10M. That's a fact, straight from Kushner's mouth.

Just think what he'd have if Daddy didn't leave him a $600m fortune...hint: less than zero. His daddy bailed him out time and time again. Nearly everything that man touches loses money or goes bankrupt.

you're like almost three years too late with this old tired worn out DNC rhetoric. the grownups here have already debunked this nonsense here.

newfie

Larry Bird would never be a TrumpTard.

Kevin McHale wouldn't either. Bill Walton? Forget about it. D.J.? Laughable. The Chief would punch you in the face for even suggesting there was a possibility - definitely karate chop that ass like you were Bill Laimbeer.

Ainge might be. But he sucked anyway. Greg Kite and Brad Lohaus are probably TrumpTards - so you got that going for you.

your side lost . trump tards rule