BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's a form of mental illness.

52963069_2215358895383548_5532565584086040576_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
you know one of the things liberals hated about vietnam was the draft
That was everyone over age 18.
I was deferrred but all ages and political parties hated war.
The Bietnam War was a Democrat’s War starters by Kennedy and quagmire was implemented by LBJ.
LBJ was in many people’s minds the worst President of the last 100 years.
He lied to Congress (Tolkien Gulf Incident) and to the American People.
He also started Medicare and instituted the biggest boondoggles that has ever been fausted upon the American citizens.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Coming from a person possessed by Satan ... yep, really going to listen to you.
I’ve met dawgs that are sharper.

Let's see. Kim Jong Un, MBS, Putin, Roy Moore, Kavanaugh....all good guys, at least according to your Prez. Yep, I'm the one possessed by Satan and working against the wonderful people on the Far Right.
Trump supported Moore's opponent in the Republican primary. And no matter what you say Kavanaugh is a good man who got wrongfully smeared by Democrats in an attempt to save Roe vs Wade.

He strongly supported Moore in the general election. Kavanaugh is a good man? Do you know him? It would appear he isn't qualified for the SCOTUS based on his character, as in partisan outbursts during the inquiry. No question he is legally qualified.

Cherry-picking all the way, van.

vantexan

Let's see. Kim Jong Un, MBS, Putin, Roy Moore, Kavanaugh....all good guys, at least according to your Prez. Yep, I'm the one possessed by Satan and working against the wonderful people on the Far Right.

He strongly supported Moore in the general election. Kavanaugh is a good man? Do you know him? It would appear he isn't qualified for the SCOTUS based on his character, as in partisan outbursts during the inquiry. No question he is legally qualified.

Cherry-picking all the way, van.
Can't imagine why Kavanaugh got angry during the hearings. And based on all of his character references over many years, including his time on the bench, I'd say his character is rock solid. If anyone exhibited poor character during that whole charade it was the Democrat senators and their lying witnesses who lined up to smear him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Point still holds that you didn't serve but you want to mock him for the same

Totally illogical. Trump evaded service by having Daddy's podiatrist lie for him. It's not the same as someone deciding to go to college instead of being in the military. That's a decision, not a cowardly attempt to avoid service. You're comparing apples and onions. Trump's decision was to LIE, which comes quite naturally to him.

Being patriotic doesn't require military service.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Totally illogical. Trump evaded service by having Daddy's podiatrist lie for him. It's not the same as someone deciding to go to college instead of being in the military. That's a decision, not a cowardly attempt to avoid service. You're comparing apples and onions. Trump's decision was to LIE, which comes quite naturally to him.

Being patriotic doesn't require military service.
By the same token serving in the military doesn't automatically make someone special. Anyone who's served will tell you there's just as many dirtbags in the service as there are in the civilian world.

vantexan

By the same token serving in the military doesn't automatically make someone special. Anyone who's served will tell you there's just as many dirtbags in the service as there are in the civilian world.
That's why they have the USMCOJ and Leavenworth.