President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It was more of a rich/poor divide. Rich people who didn't want to fight dodged the draft with education deferments and medical disqualifictations, poor people went to Canada.
I was rated 4F due to flat feet and asthma.

Should I worry someone will label me a draft dodger? My Dr. testified on my behalf.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was rated 4F due to flat feet and asthma.

Should I worry someone will label me a draft dodger? My Dr. testified on my behalf.
Why would you worry about that if you had legitimate medical issues?
I've got flat feet as well, when I enlisted I just didn't tell them about it.

newfie

Totally illogical. Trump evaded service by having Daddy's podiatrist lie for him. It's not the same as someone deciding to go to college instead of being in the military. That's a decision, not a cowardly attempt to avoid service. You're comparing apples and onions. Trump's decision was to LIE, which comes quite naturally to him.

Being patriotic doesn't require military service.

you're mocking the guy for not serving when you made a decision to evade serving. All the bluster and bull:censored2: you produce does not distract me from that point.

if Trump is a coward for not serving then so are you

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you're mocking the guy for not serving when you made a decision to evade serving. All the bluster and bull:censored2: you produce does not distract me from that point.

if Trump is a coward for not serving then so are you

Take your meds, please. I didn't evade anything. I was never drafted. Trump evaded, I did not. Besides, if I was drafted, I wouldn't have had a rich Daddy to pull strings for me. My Dad was a major in the Army Reserve, and evading wouldn't have been a popular choice.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We h
Quote your source.
Some folks are born made to hug the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They finally got him.

52958243_2115552091815803_4542863144648704000_n.png

newfie

Take your meds, please. I didn't evade anything. I was never drafted. Trump evaded, I did not. Besides, if I was drafted, I wouldn't have had a rich Daddy to pull strings for me. My Dad was a major in the Army Reserve, and evading wouldn't have been a popular choice.

trump evaded as much as you did. you are birds of the same feather.