It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

but he ended up a fortunate one

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump is a draft dodger.
You're a fact dodger.
Trump is a P*.
Carry on.
The day you deal in facts is the day hell holds a snowball festival.
You fight like a girl. Losing constantly triggers you to spit, claw, and cry. Try using the truth to win an argument sometimes. You might just gain a little respect.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The day you deal in facts is the day hell holds a snowball festival.
You fight like a girl. Losing constantly triggers you to spit, claw, and cry. Try using the truth to win an argument sometimes. You might just gain a little respect.
Ah, when forced to face the fact that Trump is a draft dodger, you lash out with insults.

Your Trump derangement syndrome is just sad my guy.

BrownArmy

Trump’s daddy’s doctor wrote little Donnie a fake ‘bone spurs’ medical deferment; Trump continued to play sports.

This isn’t in contention, it’s not ‘fake news’.

STD’s were Trumps ‘personal Vietnam’.

Total loser, sad.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump’s daddy’s doctor wrote little Donnie a fake ‘bone spurs’ medical deferment; Trump continued to play sports.

This isn’t in contention, it’s not ‘fake news’.

STD’s were Trumps ‘personal Vietnam’.

Total loser, sad.
Research your basis for his ‘fake deferment’ and you will find it is based on hearsay with extreme prejudice.

That’s why it gets labeled fake.

BrownArmy

Research your basis for his ‘fake deferment’ and you will find it is based on hearsay with extreme prejudice.

That’s why it gets labeled fake.

Wrong, pull the cheeto out your mouth.

No hearsay.

Documents.

Here’s the thing, why deny it?

It’s the truth, just deal with it.

Trump has you trumpaloompas trained...he’s been calling everything ‘fake news’, even the real news.

Basically, anything that puts him in a bad light, even if it’s true, he calls it ‘fake news’.

And he’s said it so often and for so long that you don’t even know real news from fake news; he’s spun you like a top.

I’d say, ‘turn off the FOX News’, but clearly it’s deeper than that.

Lulz, Trump lies about things he said on television, then he backtracks, and y’all defend him. Seriously? It’s on tape!

If you like the guy, great. If you like his policies, great. If you think he’s the Second Coming of Reagan, or Jesus, or Baphomet, great.

But don’t tell me he isn’t lying, I have two ears and two eyes.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wrong, pull the cheeto out your mouth.

No hearsay.

Documents.

Here’s the thing, why deny it?

It’s the truth, just deal with it.

Trump has you trumpaloompas trained...he’s been calling everything ‘fake news’, even the real news.

Basically, anything that puts him in a bad light, even if it’s true, he calls it ‘fake news’.

And he’s said it so often and for so long that you don’t even know real news from fake news; he’s spun you like a top.

I’d say, ‘turn off the FOX News’, but clearly it’s deeper than that.

Lulz, Trump lies about things he said on television, then he backtracks, and y’all defend him. Seriously? It’s on tape!

If you like the guy, great. If you like his policies, great. If you think he’s the Second Coming of Reagan, or Jesus, or Baphomet, great.

But don’t tell me he isn’t lying, I have two ears and two eyes.
I don’t get my information from Trump, or Fox.

Publish this documentation you claim, and I will acknowledge your point as valid.

Unlike the faux news, I attempt to research and verify before I take a position.

So, show me the money.

BrownArmy

I don’t get my information from Trump, or Fox.

Publish this documentation you claim, and I will acknowledge your point as valid.

Unlike the faux news, I attempt to research and verify before I take a position.

So, show me the money.

Seriously guy?

Dido already posted it.

Look, if you want to blindly follow your Leader, go for it, who am I to stop you.

Again, this isn’t a hill to die on, Trump dodged the Draft.

Lots of rich folk did, it was a thing.

No worries.

I wouldn’t even care, except for Trump and people like you, screaming about ‘fake news’.

It’s not fake, but you defending Trump pisses me off.

I’m amazed you defend the guy, he’s a loser.