President Trump

vantexan

#1: STOP TAKING DRUGS!

LOL, You do know that over 60% of the stock is "privately owned" right?

see number 1.

Facts are your friends: Michelle Obama's Staff - FactCheck.org Stop listening to Faux News (tRump news.) Obama had more staffers because she did more for this country whereas the ex-Soviet "model" has done nothing!
FYI: tRump donated his salary because he made $10 million from Mar-a-Lago membership since his election win, also known as Putin's victory!
What a shock!

vantexan

My own opinion is this: Pass impeachment proceedings now in the House. Let the Senate vote it down. Then when the Mueller report is filed and we get to see the facts McConnell and his boyfriends will be easy pickings in 2020! Kick the Turtle and his hoe, do-nothing Secretary of Trans-gender wife to the curb!
Political analysis of the deepest sort. You should post more. Maybe it'll go viral.

Box Ox

My own opinion is this: Pass impeachment proceedings now in the House. Let the Senate vote it down. Then when the Mueller report is filed and we get to see the facts McConnell and his boyfriends will be easy pickings in 2020! Kick the Turtle and his hoe, do-nothing Secretary of Trans-gender wife to the curb!

Starting impeachment proceedings before the Mueller report is finished would be the single most effective way for Democrats to ensure Republicans win big next year. I don't want that to happen. So I hope they don't.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
9F9B02F1-AEB0-4E0C-8BBB-AA841A491663.jpeg

Again, superlative analysis! Why aren't you on MSNBC?
He has his Double with him!

vantexan

Starting impeachment proceedings before the Mueller report is finished would be the single most effective way for Democrats to ensure Republicans win big next year. I don't want that to happen. So I hope they don't.
Starting impeachment proceedings at any time when they know the Senate won't vote to remove him is wasting energy better put towards actual governing. This is like a bunch of spoiled teenagers throwing a collective hissy fit. All the Republicans said we must get rid of Obama in 2012 but they wouldn't turn out in sufficient numbers to vote for Romney. With the Dems on fire about booting Trump I doubt enough Republicans and Independents are going to vote for him to keep him in office. Dems should be more concerned about the 40 House seats in red districts they won in the midterms. If they keep pushing impeachment, won't go after one of their own about anti-Semitism, and keep supporting the New Green Deal they may give the House back to the Republicans.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Easy to say in a vacuum. The house sent over 80 requests for records this week alone. I think there is an excellent opportunity to start a fact based impeachment process, get it passed and have the tRump whores in the Senate go on record blocking it. Then when Mueller files his report, and IF it is as damning as the speculation into has been, those votes can be Golden in 2020! cough*cough*Nixon*Cough.

Question: How'd that work out for Ford protecting Nixon?

Vantexan, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT DOWN THE DRUGS!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Facts are your friends: Michelle Obama's Staff - FactCheck.org Stop listening to Faux News (tRump news.) Obama had more staffers because she did more for this country whereas the ex-Soviet "model" has done nothing!
Don't own a TV. If I did, guess I'd watch CNN at the DNC. Nothin' but facts will be coming from that source.

FYI: tRump donated his salary because he made $10 million from Mar-a-Lago membership since his election win, also known as Putin's victory!
The guy is smart isn't he? What a dealer.

vantexan

Easy to say in a vacuum. The house sent over 80 requests for records this week alone. I think there is an excellent opportunity to start a fact based impeachment process, get it passed and have the tRump whores in the Senate go on record blocking it. Then when Mueller files his report, and IF it is as damning as the speculation into has been, those votes can be Golden in 2020! cough*cough*Nixon*Cough.

Question: How'd that work out for Ford protecting Nixon?

Vantexan, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT DOWN THE DRUGS!
"Damning" speculation? Most everyone is saying that the Mueller report will be anticlimactic. We'll see.