President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
And the cages were built by the Obama administration in 2014-2015 and were designed to separate children from adults they had no relation to.
Nothing else Obama ever did has been embraced like this.

And I doubt the Obama administration aimed to indefinitely separate families as a deterrent.

vantexan

Lol. You’re completely hooked by an unhinged right-wing propaganda machine. There is no AOC government, “huge and terrible” or any other kind.
I'm aware. But look how many Democrat presidential candidates signed on to her Green New Deal because it got so many of the base excited. And the rest of my post stands. Obama pushed for ending coal usage. I saw him in an interview in 2008 talking about his policies making people's utility bills skyrocket. The point was to wean people off of fossil fuel. But along came fracking.

vantexan

Nothing else Obama ever did has been embraced like this.

And I doubt the Obama administration aimed to indefinitely separate families as a deterrent.
A lot of the kids coming up to the border are being used by adults who know their chances for asylum go way up with a kid. If kids being detained weren't separated by these chain link fences from these adults and were molested you'd be rightfully angry at the government for not protecting them. By the way 76,000 apprehensions at the border in February. No crisis?

moreluck

golden ticket member
A lot of the kids coming up to the border are being used by adults who know their chances for asylum go way up with a kid. If kids being detained weren't separated by these chain link fences from these adults and were molested you'd be rightfully angry at the government for not protecting them. By the way 76,000 apprehensions at the border in February. No crisis?
The kids are re-cycled (as needed)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
54041333_10156156423091381_8427890651357511680_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Using a star witness who admits he embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars from Manifort without Manifort knowing.
It would seem Manifort knew a lot that was illegal.
Judge states "there is nothing related to Russian Collusion".
Judge is not "enamored" with how these charges came to be.
I expect 10 years or less sentencing today.

newfie

It would seem Manifort knew a lot that was illegal.
Judge states "there is nothing related to Russian Collusion".
Judge is not "enamored" with how these charges came to be.
I expect 10 years or less sentencing today.

yea I agree. From what I've seen I think there were dirty dealings that manifort knew about and was part of and then others where Gates was doing his own theft from Manifort that he did not know about.

this was a case that could have been brought 10 years ago. The government declined doing so.
it then becomes a case that has nothing to do with Trump but becomes a way to legitimize the mueller investigation

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You’re going to call a black man Sambo? And when I point out that you’re a racist :censored2:, you’re going to say I’m playing the race card.

Racist :censored2:.
Don't call me Dave and I will not call you Sambo.
I assure you I am more indignant at being called a Dimwit Yankee than you are at being called Sambo.!!!

Good with that rule?