President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
Should be amazing. If an unedited Mueller Report says Trump did nothing wrong, I'd accept that. Sounds like there are "unequivocally" no sealed indictments from Mueller.

There are already posts on /r/politics like ":censored2: MUELLER!!! That is what we get for trusting a white male for this job."

If the Mueller Report does clear Trump, hard left Democrats and CNN will lose their minds and make sure Trump does get re-elected. We'll see.
No way Schiff will accept the report saying there's nothing here to see. He will grandstand and bloviate and keep it in the news until the next election.

MAKAVELI

Should be amazing. If an unedited Mueller Report says Trump did nothing wrong, I'd accept that. Sounds like there are "unequivocally" no sealed indictments from Mueller.

There are already posts on /r/politics like ":censored2: MUELLER!!! That is what we get for trusting a white male for this job."

If the Mueller Report does clear Trump, hard left Democrats and CNN will lose their minds and make sure Trump does get re-elected. We'll see.
Can't indict a sitting president, remember?

Box Ox

No way Schiff will accept the report saying there's nothing here to see. He will grandstand and bloviate and keep it in the news until the next election.

The Democrats would do that at their own peril. Intelligent moderates who won't pledge allegiance to either party will swing the next election based on what happens between now and then.

Trump being an idiot or having hired idiots wouldn't be enough for many moderates to vote for things like slavery reparations, intersectionality, gender fluidity or funding of folks who don't want to work. That's nuthouse stuff that won't fly. Which is why I've been saying the Party's run to the left is a huge mistake.

Can't indict a sitting president, remember?

Right, but there are no sealed Mueller indictments. I think the SDNY is now Trump's biggest problem since he's still "Individual 1."

MAKAVELI

The Democrats would do that at their own peril. Intelligent moderates who won't pledge allegiance to either party will swing the next election based on what happens between now and then.

Trump being an idiot or having hired idiots wouldn't be enough for many moderates to vote for things like slavery reparations, intersectionality, gender fluidity or funding of folks who don't want to work. That's nuthouse stuff that won't fly. Which is why I've been saying the Party's run to the left is a huge mistake.

Right, but there are no sealed Mueller indictments. I think the SDNY is now Trump's biggest problem since he's still "Individual 1."
No indictments does not clear Drumpf in any way shape or form.

P

pickup

It’s not as bad as you think, I’m surrounded by immediate neighbors, but I only interact with two of them.

I literally have not even seen or met 90% of my ‘neighbors’.

Even in the city, folks appreciate their anonymity.

Those 10 percent were just a tad bit slow closing the door before you button-holed them.

Box Ox

liberals just got trump reelected with this 2 and a half :censored2:ed up investigation into nothing

Whether or not it's nothing remains to be seen. But it sounds like the findings are not as serious as a lot of people were expecting.

I think it'll be the Democrats' temper tantrum if Mueller straight up testifies to Congress that Trump didn't do anything wrong (or only obstructed/did idiot things) that'd really swing things.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Whether or not it's nothing remains to be seen. But it sounds like the findings are not as serious as a lot of people were expecting.

I think it'll be the Democrats' temper tantrum if Mueller straight up testifies to Congress that Trump didn't do anything wrong (or only obstructed/did idiot things) that'd really swing things.
yea something like that

newfie

55467864_2284595525115126_294268189636820992_n.jpg

newfie

If its good report it will say our political system stinks like the sewers