President Trump

Box Ox

Schiff and Kamala Harris are already throwing a tantrum and saying they plan to subpoena Mueller and Barr. Sounds like they aren't very happy with the results of the investigation. Their antics will definitely cost them votes in the next election.

Yeah. I understand that as elected politicians, they’d want/need to save face. But they’d better do it the right way if the report is released and there just isn’t anything there.

newfie

Almost no chance the report will "vindicate". Mueller doesn't do things that way. He's a prosecutor at heart. Most likely it will just say they couldn't find any evidence Trump broke any laws.

i would think Mueller might comment on Trumps roughshod bull in a china shop style too . Trump in DC is kind of like a hillbilly in finishing school.

bbsam

Staff member
honestly , I cant believe you would even ask that question. I think Trump has been very transparent as to why he objected to this investigation.

imagine if you earned a great job and then had the establishment stick an investigation on you the whole time you worked that job. would you smile and take it?
Oh, I don’t know...

If I gave every appearance of undermining the company for whom I was working, I think I’d expect some pushback.

In fact, I can’t believe that Trump would be allowed to keep a private sector job if he behaved like he has.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
SNAFU you miss everything! :lips:
2r3lva.jpg

vantexan

No collusion and no evidence of laws broken would be enough for me. The “Trump is a dickwad” thing is widely known so lesser stuff wouldn’t be a big deal.

If the report were to say “We found stuff, but the DOJ won’t move forward against a sitting President,” that’d be different. But the lack of pending indictments, sealed or unsealed against Administration officials probably weighs against that possibility.
The DOJ isn't in a position to move forward against the President. That's up to Congress.

newfie

Oh, I don’t know...

If I gave every appearance of undermining the company for whom I was working, I think I’d expect some pushback.

In fact, I can’t believe that Trump would be allowed to keep a private sector job if he behaved like he has.

since when was making the company a lot of money undermining it

vantexan

Oh, I don’t know...

You've never had a boss who acted like a jackass? Trump has been the boss most of his life.