President Trump

newfie

So why was Trump bad mouthing this guy for two years?

honestly , I cant believe you would even ask that question. I think Trump has been very transparent as to why he objected to this investigation.

imagine if you earned a great job and then had the establishment stick an investigation on you the whole time you worked that job. would you smile and take it?

Box Ox

honestly , I cant believe you would even ask that question. I think Trump has been very transparent as to why he objected to this investigation.

imagine if you earned a great job and then had the establishment stick an investigation on you the whole time you worked that job. would you smile and take it?

Indeed. Imagine he’ll be eager for Barr to release the full report.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Should be amazing. If an unedited Mueller Report says Trump did nothing wrong, I'd accept that. Sounds like there are "unequivocally" no sealed indictments from Mueller.

There are already posts on /r/politics like ":censored2: MUELLER!!! That is what we get for trusting a white male for this job."

If the Mueller Report does clear Trump, hard left Democrats and CNN will lose their minds and make sure Trump does get re-elected. We'll see.
The Dimwits and MSM are behind a disgrace plot that prevented the “peaceful” transfer of power that has been the hallmark of the American political system.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Democrats agree. They’re concerned about selective leaks from the White House since Barr gets it first.
They are scared of Barr. He isn't Mueller's best buddy like Rosenstein. Which is very possibly why Mueller hurried up and ended the investigation. There have been constant leaks the whole time but they weren't coming from the White House.

Box Ox

Actually while boxox has trolled me at times he's probably been more open minded then the rest of the snowflakes here.

It’s true. But I could still call you “Daddy” and beg for forgiveness if the report vindicates Trump and the forum would have fun with it. Just the internet. LOL

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s true. But I could still call you “Daddy” and beg for forgiveness if the report vindicates Trump and the forum would have fun with it. Just the internet. LOL
Almost no chance the report will "vindicate". Mueller doesn't do things that way. He's a prosecutor at heart. Most likely it will just say they couldn't find any evidence Trump broke any laws.

Box Ox

Most likely it will just say they couldn't find any evidence Trump broke any laws.

No collusion and no evidence of laws broken would be enough for me. The “Trump is a dickwad” thing is widely known so lesser stuff wouldn’t be a big deal.

If the report were to say “We found stuff, but the DOJ won’t move forward against a sitting President,” that’d be different. But the lack of pending indictments, sealed or unsealed against Administration officials probably weighs against that possibility.

Box Ox

I think on Monday, Ben Shapiro will say on his podcast that the Democrats will lose moderates next November if the report exonerates Trump and House Democrats then move the investigatory goalposts. He’d probably be right.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think on Monday, Ben Shapiro will say on his podcast that the Democrats will lose moderates next November if the report exonerates Trump and House Democrats then move the investigatory goalposts. He’d probably be right.
Schiff and Kamala Harris are already throwing a tantrum and saying they plan to subpoena Mueller and Barr. Sounds like they aren't very happy with the results of the investigation. Their antics will definitely cost them votes in the next election.