President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
yes there was an attack by an army of liberal snowflakes who were lobbing their tears at us
You poor baby.
Did you need to go to your safe space and clutch your automatic rifles and wrap yourself in the flag to get over the mean things all the liberals said about Trump?
Bless your heart

vantexan

Congress probably couldn’t do that if there was an ongoing investigation(s) by the DOJ.
The Dems have already started an investigation of Trump. Didn't wait for Mueller to finish. But he was saying the DOJ could proceed to the next level against Trump if the report confirms that he did indeed break the law. But there is no next step. If the President is to be impeached and removed it's up to Congress.

vantexan

I don’t think that’s the case. It is policy that they don’t, whether they can or not would have to be settled by the courts.
No, you can't prosecute a sitting president in the courts. You can only impeach in the House then the Senate has a trial to decide whether to remove. But only if the Senate majority leader allows the trial to happen.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You poor baby.
Did you need to go to your safe space and clutch your automatic rifles and wrap yourself in the flag to get over the mean things all the liberals said about Trump?
Bless your heart
EEF16C2B-56FB-4964-AEDC-6C829DC9AE59.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Those are fighting words. Are you a real life tough guy or an internet keyboard tough guy? Or both? Seriously, I would like to hear your answer
Bbsam cast enough shade to darken Texas Motor Speedway, but is already crawfishing when it comes to admitting he was wrong.

And, FYI, I had a reputation for speaking up and challenging the BS that management constantly tried to feed us, so I guess that qualifies me as both.

And check out my avatar. Jeff Dunham modelled Walter after me.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Bbsam cast enough shade to darken Texas Motor Speedway, but is already crawfishing when it comes to admitting he was wrong.

And, FYI, I had a reputation for speaking up and challenging the BS that management constantly tried to feed us, so I guess that qualifies me as both.

Soooooooooo. Keyboard tough guy only. . Got it.

MAKAVELI

What was @bbsam wrong about?

Box Ox

Schiff and Kamala Harris are already throwing a tantrum and saying they plan to subpoena Mueller and Barr. Sounds like they aren't very happy with the results of the investigation. Their antics will definitely cost them votes in the next election.

Shapiro actually covered the report drop earlier today since its release seemed imminent. Listening now.

Agree with him that Democrats would look petty and vindictive if they continue to pursue Trump if Mueller’s report doesn’t turn anything up. And that Democrats will have to choose between fan service (appeasing the hard left) and winning the Presidential election next year.