President Trump

vantexan

How many press conferences has Mueller held?
The investigation is over. He can hold one of he wants to. He's already recommended no new indictments. You seem to be hoping for a Hail Mary to somehow nail Trump when you should be glad the President of the United States was cleared of collusion with a foreign power. But of course it was all about getting Trump, not clearing him, huh?

oldngray

nowhere special
The investigation is over. He can hold one of he wants to. He's already recommended no new indictments. You seem to be hoping for a Hail Mary to somehow nail Trump when you should be glad the President of the United States was cleared of collusion with a foreign power. But of course it was all about getting Trump, not clearing him, huh?
Mueller is getting hit with freedom of information requests he kept stalling on by using active investigations excuse. He can't claim that now.

bbsam

Staff member
No. I’m saying 400 pages boiled down to four is odd if not suspicious.

vantexan

No. I’m saying 400 pages boiled down to four is odd if not suspicious.
It was a summation. He put that out right after getting it. He needs time to go through everything and redact what is required. I'm all for letting members of Congress see the entire report but with the understanding that talking about redacted parts would get them in trouble.

oldngray

nowhere special
It was a summation. He put that out right after getting it. He needs time to go through everything and redact what is required. I'm all for letting members of Congress see the entire report but with the understanding that talking about redacted parts would get them in trouble.
Its a near certainty some Dems like Schiff would leak redacted information.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Are you interested in seeing Mueller’s work or are you certain that since you believe it was erroneously begin, nothing is there?

Because if Mueller’s work is shown and Barr grossly misrepresented it, what does that say about Barr?
Confirmation bias on your part.
You’ve already made your mind up.

I’ll be glad when the full report comes out and you you look like the foolish idiot you are when it comes to Trump.

You’re no better than the nitwits who actually thought Obama was not born in the United States.

bbsam

Staff member

I’ll be glad when the full report comes out and you you look like the foolish idiot you are when it comes to Trump.

You’re no better than the nitwits who actually thought Obama was not born in the United States.
I think the same about you. You’re no better than those who think Trump has been vindicated.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think the same about you. You’re no better than those who think Trump has been vindicated.
I never believed any of that Russian BS ... just like I never believed the Obama Birthers.

The Repugs deserve it just like the Dimwits (Obama) deserved it for the Bush Jr BS.

The big difference between you and me is I don’t believe any of the BS thrown out by the Politicians.

You are simply a willing stooge for the Political Puppet Masters.

:salute::puppet: :puppet: :puppet: :slap:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

One of those nitwits also thinks his own father was born in Germany.

bbsam

Staff member
I never believed any of that Russian BS ... just like I never believed the Obama Birthers.

The Repugs deserve it just like the Dimwits (Obama) deserved it for the Bush Jr BS.

The big difference between you and me is I don’t believe any of the BS thrown out by the Politicians.

You are simply a willing stooge for the Political Puppet Masters.

:salute::puppet: :puppet: :puppet: :slap:
To compare Trump’s obvious and multiple ties to Russia with birther crap is ridiculously disingenuous.

newfie

collusion.jpg
To compare Trump’s obvious and multiple ties to Russia with birther crap is ridiculously disingenuous.

the hunt for the pink unicorn continues.

At this point Barr has shared Muellers findings and works with Mueller to release as much as he legally can.

the dems you included already know there is no there there. now you're all hoping you can find something to embarrass trump with for political purposes.

to do that you have to allege cover up.

Last year Mueller was a god this year he's part of a cover up