President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Starting impeachment proceedings at any time when they know the Senate won't vote to remove him is wasting energy better put towards actual governing. This is like a bunch of spoiled teenagers throwing a collective hissy fit. All the Republicans said we must get rid of Obama in 2012 but they wouldn't turn out in sufficient numbers to vote for Romney. With the Dems on fire about booting Trump I doubt enough Republicans and Independents are going to vote for him to keep him in office. Dems should be more concerned about the 40 House seats in red districts they won in the midterms. If they keep pushing impeachment, won't go after one of their own about anti-Semitism, and keep supporting the New Green Deal they may give the House back to the Republicans.
How many times did the republicans vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act when they knew that Obama would veto it? Your worried about wasting energy and actual governing?

newfie

How many times did the republicans vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act when they knew that Obama would veto it? Your worried about wasting energy and actual governing?

Whoa are you telling me Obama wasted our time with Obamacare and the Republicans wasted our time trying to over turn it? News flash

Box Ox

Oh stop. Trump was doing more than meeting with them. He was doing a multimillion dollar.

Question is, why did he continuously lie about it?

I think Trump might just be an insufferable, egomaniacal, tiny dick maroon who can’t help but lie if he thinks something will make him look bad. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s up to something.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think Trump might just be an insufferable, egomaniacal, tiny dick maroon who can’t help but lie if he thinks something will make him look bad. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s up to something.
Russia meddled in our election. That's a fact.

People associated with the Trump campaign met with Russians. That's a fact.

Somehow people think the FBI shouldn't have investigated that. That's weird.

Box Ox

Russia meddled in our election. That's a fact.

People associated with the Trump campaign met with Russians. That's a fact.

Somehow people think the FBI shouldn't have investigated that. That's weird.

Russia definitely meddled. But if Mueller’s report says there was nothing to the meetings other than crappy optics, I’ll believe him.

Box Ox

Okay.
But these idiots are screaming about how the investigation was a hoax.

We might find out otherwise soon. Sounds like some Mueller report team members aren't happy with how Barr framed/left out some of their findings in his letter to Congress. They'd already produced their own summaries that were apparently suitable for public viewing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We might find out otherwise soon. Sounds like some Mueller report team members aren't happy with how Barr framed/left out some of their findings in his letter to Congress. They'd already produced their own summaries that were apparently suitable for public viewing.
Mkaay.
Either way, the investigation was not a hoax.

Box Ox

Mkaay.
Either way, the investigation was not a hoax.

I think it wasn't a hoax if it was started for the right reasons. As in, started because of more than appearances alone. As long as that was the case, it's good that the investigation happened. Even though no collusion was the result.