President Trump

newfie

tin foil.jpg

newfie

I guess some of the birthers actually believed that fizzle like these nitwits still clinging to Russian collusion!

The smarter ones have moved on to “OBSTRUCTION” while the slower ones are mired in the collusion cesspool.

because if you spoke with a russian waiter in a russian restuarant and failed to mention it then you perjured yourself and obstructed justice all to hide your collusion in selecting your menu items.

i guess if you're in that job you have to have everyone you speak with identify theirselves ethnically and then do an immmediate writeup on what salad dressing you discussed.

bbsam

Staff member
I guess some of the birthers actually believed that fizzle like these nitwits still clinging to Russian collusion!

The smarter ones have moved on to “OBSTRUCTION” while the slower ones are mired in the collusion cesspool.
Hmmm. I haven’t said anything about collusion. What are you reading?

bbsam

Staff member
because if you spoke with a russian waiter in a russian restuarant and failed to mention it then you perjured yourself and obstructed justice all to hide your collusion in selecting your menu items.

i guess if you're in that job you have to have everyone you speak with identify theirselves ethnically and then do an immmediate writeup on what salad dressing you discussed.
Well that’s a little ridiculous.

But if you regularly did business with the Russian government and were actively looking into building a hhhhuuuuuuggggggeeeee hotel there that you consistently claimed wasn’t going on...

Well, that’s a different story.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Right on the money.

newfie

But if you regularly did business with the Russian government and were actively looking into building a hhhhuuuuuuggggggeeeee hotel there that you consistently claimed wasn’t going on...

every member of congress regularly met with and did business with russians. In this fairy tale that you libs desperately cling to only Trump and people did so.

bbsam

Staff member
every member of congress regularly met with and did business with russians. In this fairy tale that you libs desperately cling to only Trump and people did so.
Oh stop. Trump was doing more than meeting with them. He was doing a multimillion dollar.

Question is, why did he continuously lie about it?

newfie

oh ok , guess we're doing another collusion fairy tale for the trump properties in Dubai and scotland next

newfie

Oh stop. Trump was doing more than meeting with them. He was doing a multimillion dollar.

Question is, why did he continuously lie about it?

pssst he's a real estate developer. thats what they do. Its not treason to develop a property in a foriegn country.

#desperatecollusionbirther