President Trump

floridays

I would like to know if the person we are electing has respect for the law. It’s very likely that a person who cheats on his contractors, cheats on his spouse, cheats at golf, probably cheats on his taxes, too.

I don’t trust that person not to cheat me, or the country.

It’s happening in plain sight right now.
Amazing, you drew a picture with your words of this guy,
clinton.jpg

and this guy
jfk.jpg
minus the contractor part however.
I'm having a hard time taking your claim seriously.

floridays

How convenient. A philosophy specifically tailored for Trump. Here's a guy who has a history (proven) of lying about assets, valuations, and a plethora of other areas of specific interest to the IRS.

I think Trump is a tax cheat, and is probably grossly violating the Emoluments Clause. Please remember he was directly being paid by Daddy Drumpf's tax fraud for decades, absolutely had to know about it...and did zero.

He's also probably not a billionaire. Lets see the taxes.
Actually not tailored for Trump. I didn't vote for him.
You can bet your sweet ass I am next time though.
You keep
tilting_windmills__gilling_windmills_1968_home.jpg
tilting at windmills though Don.

Sportello

@newfie, Donnie did not have his finances investigated by Mueller. What makes you think he did?

SDNY and other jurisdictions may be looking into it, but it is DOJ policy to not indict a sitting president. He hopes he dies in office. He knows it will be in jail otherwise.

Sportello

How convenient. A philosophy specifically tailored for Trump. Here's a guy who has a history (proven) of lying about assets, valuations, and a plethora of other areas of specific interest to the IRS.

I think Trump is a tax cheat, and is probably grossly violating the Emoluments Clause. Please remember he was directly being paid by Daddy Drumpf's tax fraud for decades, absolutely had to know about it...and did zero.

His sister just quit a lifetime judgeship so she wouldn’t be investigated for tax fraud.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You don’t trust the IRS?

oldngray

nowhere special
Prosecuters dont absolve, they only choose to decline prosecution due to a lack of evidence.

Mueller did say it through his actions and words

They only look for evidence supporting prosecution and ignore evidence that helps the defendant. Their job isn't to prove people are innocent.

Sportello

Prosecuters dont absolve, they only choose to decline prosecution due to a lack of evidence jurisdiction.

Mueller did say it through his actions and words

Fixed your factual mistake, and Mueller has yet to speak or have a full sentence of his report revealed.