President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Chernobyl and Fukushima. Ttku....
Wait, so you're telling me the planet and everything on it is going to die from climate change and we're at a point of no return.

And you're going to let it happen because some Japs were idiots and had to clean up a little bit of a mess?

Why do you hate the environment?

MAKAVELI

Banned
Watch Joe's eye fill with blood and tell me you're not worried about his health.

1qbksl.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lotta fatties live a long time. Especially if they're huge :censored2:s like Trump is. Joe is literally falling apart. There is a difference.
Don't worry, he was just constipated the day before:

The white of the eye is covered by the conjunctiva, clear tissue that contains many tiny blood vessels, the American Academy of Ophthalmology noted. The capillaries can break and bleed when a person:

sneezes, coughs, strains while using the toilet or otherwise experiences a spike in blood pressure.

lulz

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Don't worry, he was just constipated the day before:

The white of the eye is covered by the conjunctiva, clear tissue that contains many tiny blood vessels, the American Academy of Ophthalmology noted. The capillaries can break and bleed when a person:

sneezes, coughs, strains while using the toilet or otherwise experiences a spike in blood pressure.

lulz

Well uncle Joe wasn't sneezing, coughing on pooping on the CNN event stage. So we're back to worrying about his blood pressure/health I guess.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Watch Joe's eye fill with blood and tell me you're not worried about his health.

Dr Drew said the 'blood in the eye' is a fairly common thing in really old people ... he was more concerned about the gaffes like not knowing where he is and the made up soldier/medal pinning story.
He seems OK to me ... I hope he wins the Dim nomination.